Chapter 30 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Start from the beginning

Raquel: Sergio, you know how much I hate that you make decisions for me...

Me: yes, I know... but I didn't make this decision for you.

Raquel looks at me surprised.

Raquel: and who did you make it for!?

Me: for my babies, they told me that they are hungry. (I say while caressing her belly)

Raquel smiles.

Raquel: How can I be mad at you when you're so cute? (She says before kissing my cheek)

I smiled, I had missed her so much.

Me: Raquel, I missed you so much...

Raquel: Me too Sergio, and I was too scared to lose you, I thought you were going to leave me, that you were going to die... don't do that to me again Sergio... I was too scared. .. (she said crying)

Me: Raquel, I'm fine... please don't cry...

She wipes her tears.

Me: Raquel...

Raquel: yes?

Me: can you...

Raquel: can I what Sergio?

Come on Sergio say it!

Me: can you give me a hug? (I say in a small voice) You know if you don't want to, you don't have to, I understand you, I'm just an asshole who doesn't deserve you and I... (I say quickly)

Raquel cuts me off and she hugs me.

Raquel: shut up Sergio, and don't be happy, I haven't forgiven you yet, we have to talk first, but one thing I know is that I love you and that I can no longer live without you, I love you despite your being an asshole. (She said still hugging me and stroking my hair)

Me: I love you too Raquel, we'll talk later.

As I hugged Raquel, I felt little kick coming from Raquel's baby bump, I smiled.

Raquel: I think they missed you too. (she says laughing)

I laugh.

Me: yes, I think they are happy that their mom is in their dad's arms.

Raquel: Yes.

We stay a few minutes as well, until Marseille arrives with food for Raquel.
Raquel goes to sit on the sofa and she starts to eat, it shows that she was too hungry, I smile looking at her, she is so cute.

Marseilles: professor.

Me: yes ?

Marseille: do you remember the face of the man who hit you?

Me: yes, I remember but not too well because...

I look at Raquel, I know she's going to be surprised to hear that...

Me: I was drunk.

Raquel: What?! The only time I saw you drunk was at hake night!

Me: I know but...

Raquel: but what Sergio?

Me: It's been a week since I lost control of my alcohol consumption.

Raquel: Sergio...

I lower my head.

Me: I'm sorry.

Raquel: Marseille, can you leave us alone?

He nods his head and walks out of the room.

Raquel: Do you...

I cut her off.