Chapter Twenty Four

Kimora's POV

That bitch! She would get what she deserved. I smiled at the masterpiece taken by my sun baby. Beautiful.

Everyone's faces were clear and had happy smiles. The three bitches and that fucker were like a little happy family gathering. They had to wait and see. Their smiles were going to be wiped off someday. Very soon.

I would never let them live happily after what they had done to my poor son baby and our family.

Well, those were evidence for reporting about the vandalism and ruined Soleil's studio. I not only wanted to get evidence to terminate and sued this bitch for stealing Soleil and my hotel's copyright, but I also wanted her to get a payback.

I knew the camera in my room had already been hacked by someone before they stole the copy of the pictures from my side. I huffed sharply after long hours of thinking to screw them up. I knew Eden was a snake and she already planned well before she did these to us.

She was a manipulator since the three spoiled brats would willingly do something for her, and I assumed there would have someone else who was working and familiar in my hotel to steal the pictures for this bitch.

I had no idea what she wanted from us. I had thought of plenty of ideas and I didn't think they made sense. The most ridiculous I assumed was that she wanted to break Soleil and me or she wanted to get rid of me from The Flamingo.

Would that be beneficial for her since I get kicked out of my hotel? I didn't think she would look for a GM position.

What were these all about?

Right, she was a snake and she was unpredictable. Somehow, I hated the idea she tried to harass Soleil and I would never have mercy for anyone who hurt her.

There was no point in thought about the nonsense. All I wanted was to find the evidence to kick them out of our hotel.

I turned my chair as I sighed and looked at the book cabinet with the glass door blankly. I furrowed my eyebrows when I found something funny stuck inside the corner on top of the row of magazines.

I never opened the book cabinet or touched the books from there seemed they look nothing much interested. They were the old magazines' collection from the beginning of the newly established hotel.

In the meantime, something hit my mind as I quickly turned back and walked to the old school safe box to unlock it. I took a deep breath before continuing to do it. I hate to do this keyless combination lock because I had to concentrate whenever I did this. I would miss it whenever I was distracted and I had to do it all over again.

I rolled my eyes when I thought of the number. It was too much to dial the lock. I turned digits 12 to the left, 25 to the right, 2 to the left, and 14 to the right.

Gratefully, they didn't add my birthday.

Once I unlocked the safebox, I took out a small key from there and returned to the book cabinet, and unlock it. I held the little thing and I chuckled to myself.

I remembered mommy was holding this old web camera during the first day I started working here and she told me the camera was a thing that saved her love life.

I was confused at that time and she explained that we couldn't trust anyone on this premises, and no one would know this camera existed including Eden and ex-managers.

I quickly took the webcam and walked into moms room without knocking on the door. I knew I was bad and definitely ruined their good time, and I was right once I opened the door with the view I witness. I quickly shut my eyes after I heard them giggling and saw mom back facing me straddling on mommy's lap.