Chapter Eight

Kimora's POV

I shook my head when I heard mom and mommy's giggle muffled out from the lounge along with the soft music.

I rolled my eyes once I entered the lounge when I saw mom was sitting at the stool of the bar with propped her elbows on the bar table rested her chin on her both open palms thinking she was looking cute. Mommy was enjoying holding Soleil's camera to shoot pictures of mom.

I was second-hand embarrassed for them acting like high school girls. "I regret to let them take care of your baby," I turned as I found Soleil was holding her mobile to take picture of them. She turned to me and asked sweetly, "Wanna join them?"

I grinned as I stepped a few steps further for her to take a photo of mine, but I was still holding her hand. It was being comfortable stay like this and I hope she won't mind about it.

I simply touched the lock of my hair with my free hand as smiled at her and asked, "Am I look good enough for a shot with them?"

"Very much," Soleil said with a wide smile and I like it very much. I would always smile whenever I saw she did that because she was so adorable.

I was still mad at that pathetic guy who threw so many harsh words at her. If I were her I would kick his gut to shut him up. This idiot was totally blind and never know she was gorgeous down to the earth.

Speaking of, I was holding her hand like that. Was it too much to do that? What if she had a boyfriend or a girlfriend? I quickly loosened my hand from her but her hand still held mine. My eyes stared at our hand as I wait for a few beats before I held her hand again.

One, two, three...

I grinned at her hand and I gently held her hand as my eyes returned to her pretty face and I studied her close-up features. That day I was in a hurry but I still remembered she had a pair of ocean blue eyes looking innocent and cute. 

I enjoyed watching her take photos whenever her lovely blue eyes were full of passion and a smile always put on her face after a shot she had taken.

Again, I was right. She smiled again after her thumb pressed to take a picture. I smirked at her as I took her phone away from her. I stared at her face as I chuckled at her because her face tinted and her smile became shy. I could tell she had already taken a few pictures of me when I was carried away.

She didn't stop me to look at her phone as I started swiping the pictures in her phone as I laughed, "Hey, that's not nice you take so many pictures of us without telling me."

I laughed at my comical facial expression, some were grinning, frowning in concentration, and the last one I was smiling in her direction.

I was surprised and couldn't recognize the way I was staring at someone. It was different. "Okay, send these to me too," I said as I returned the phone to Soleil and she slipped her phone into her pocket.

"I'm sorry for the delay, let's go," I quickly said and walked toward my moms as the couple already sitting next to each other, mommy's coat already taken off and draped around mom's back. Their back was facing us, but I guess might be something I have to stop them before a third person will see their cheesiness.

They were face to face and giggling as their face was inching closer as I cleared my throat, "Oh hi, moms."

The couple eventually turn to us as they seemed to like it wasn't a big deal for them. Mommy turned to hold the camera as she gently squeezed mom's shoulder before she stood up and approached Soleil.

"Pardon me if I have taken many pictures of Ophelia." she chuckled apologetically as she glanced at mom and back to Soleil and added, "I couldn't help myself whenever this gorgeous is too irresistible for me."