Chapter Seventeen

Soleil's POV

I hummed my favorite song while putting my camera into my bag, slipped the strap of the bag on my shoulder, and check around my office room once again before locking it. Besides my camera bag, I only keep my phone, keys, and wallet in my jeans pocket since I wasn't a fan of using handbags.

Since I never used a handbag, I always earned a long nagging from my lovely honey dip blonde whenever we went out together because I always dropped my wallet and keys into her handbag.

Also, this became a habit that she will take my wallet and keys into her handbag like her second nature whenever we met or were ready to go out, but without forgetting to shoot me an annoyed face or roll her adorable green eyes at me.

Right after I reached the ground floor, I smiled at the great spring sunny day with a clear blue sky. It was a great day ahead for me to go to my first client's place of the day. I chuckled to myself and walked across the street to my girlfriend's hotel and work.

I would be getting busy since my winter break had ended. The schedule was full this month, which means we would less spending time together like during my winter break.

I gave a nod with a smile to the concierge opened the door for me as Eden was already in the lobby and greeted me politely, "Hi Soleil, Kimora is having a meeting. She asked me to take you to the cafe and waited for her."

"Hi Eden, Thank you," I gave her a polite smile in return as she ushered me to a seat and waited for my Kimmy bear.

"I assume she will be right here after 10 minutes," Eden smiled once again and offered kindly, "I'll return to my office. You can ask the waiter to call me if you need anything."

"Sure, will do. Highly appreciate," I smiled and gave her a nod.

"The pleasure is all mine," Eden gave a nod in return and disappeared into the private hallway.

I sighed as I put my bag on the right-side seat and keep the left seat for Kimora since she always preferred to sit on my left side. She dislikes her elbow or hand accidentally bumping mine and disturbing me while we taking meals because she was left-handed.

I grinned when I saw my lovely honey dip blonde finally appear. She was giving me a formal smile like meeting the client and I tried to not laugh at her.

Even though I had been watching her dress up from head to toe this morning, I still couldn't take my eyes away from her whenever she was right in front of me.

I shamelessly scanned her outlook again. She was professional and so attractive in her clothing. She applied light make up on her gorgeous face as usual whenever she worked or outing, let her hairstyle pin one side back, dressed in her long sleeve soft pink chiffon blouse on her slender torso, a high waist white skirt-clad on her hips and thigh perfectly like her second skin, generously revealing her flawless long legs and a pair of white heels.

When I gazed at my favorite green eyes again, a smirk twitch on her cute lips when she caught me but I wouldn't care. Because I just wanted her to know how much I appreciate and admired everything about her.

I winked at her in return as I quickly stood up and pulled a chair for her. She thanked me and stepped in front of the chair gracefully as I gingerly push it closer to her before she sat.

After I took my seat, one of her soft hands covered my left hand on my lap and threaded her fingers through mine under the table, and whispered with a wink, "I miss you."

I mirrored her sweet smile, gently squeezed her hand as I looked into her eyes, and whispered, "I miss you, too."

She giggled and finally get into the purpose we met for today, "So, let's get started. Thank you for taking part."