Chapter Nineteen

Soleil's POV

It's been two weeks after the incident. Finally, I was able to convince my mothers that everything would be fine with Lotte's help, and we just sent them to the airport for them to celebrate their anniversary trip today.

I know everyone was worried about me since that incident, and they always treated me like a baby. I technically was an adult, but I was still an adorable toddler in their eyes. I didn't mean to complain, I loved them and I want them to enjoy what they already planned instead of ruining their trip which mama had been looking for so long. 

Yes, we traveled together a lot, but mom and mama had canceled their couple trip numerous times because of me. Deep down, I was regretful about that.

Regardless, I think part of our mothers would be easy this time because Ophelia happily promised my mothers that they would babysit the children and make sure none of us would get in trouble again.

Of course, Lotte was too happy to hear our parents from next door were so nice and caring to us. She shamelessly gave Ophelia and Keira a bear hug after what she had heard from them because she never expected they treated her as part of their family too.

It was second-hand embarrassing for my dear sister's reaction but thankfully Ophelia and Keira said they liked her too because she was lovely. If only they knew she was damn annoying, they would regret it.

Okay, let's hope not so.

I was happy and appreciate that a lot. We all like Ophelia and Keira because they were great people. Now I get that was what Kimora get from them. I was lucky not only to meet an awesome girlfriend but also her awesome parents.

Everything seem fine, but Kimora was still paranoid that something bad would happen to me again. I was worried about her since she was a light sleeper, and she barely sleep tight.

Somehow, I didn't even wanna share too much with her about what I had received bad words on my Facebook page which I barely used. Most of the comments from them as Dyke, trash, useless, go to hell, or any uncomfortable words they posted. Besides, it turned out a lot of arguments between the follower to protect me and those against me.

With no other option, I deleted the comments from them and avoid things becoming worst. This would never bother me and I still can handle it. As long as they didn't put any bad words to my family.  

"Look, what kind of picture you have taken!"

I was startled a little when I felt a stash of stuff thrown on my face after I heard that sharp and harsh tone from an elderly woman.

I heard gasps and murmurs surround mama's cafe as I quickly squatted down and took the stash of stuff just falling from my face. When I look at the pictures, those were the maternity shooting for a pair of couples. That was a man topless with his jeans hugging his pregnant wife from behind. The wife was in her bra and open nightgown robe.

"I'm sorry. I'm afraid we might have misunderstood about this matter, ma'am," I said politely to the older lady before I stood up.

"You are pathetic dyke! The pictures are disrespectful! How can I show this picture when my daughter celebrating her baby shower! We'll not gonna pay you anything and we want you to refund what we have paid!" the older lady spat.

"Well, look who are you going to talk to, ma'am," Lotte said calmly as she smiled courteously. Deep down, I knew that face. She seemed wanna ripped off the older lady's head badly.

Lotte stepped in front of me and gently tugged me behind her as she said confidently, "My advice to you, better check what your daughter and your son-in-law signed the contract from my baby sister."