Chapter Nine

Soleil's POV

I was still wearing my home wear, holding two of the sweaters in each of my hands and comparing the color I should put on me later. One was a light blue round neck sweater and one was a white turtle neck sweater.

I sighed at the reflection of myself through the mirror and I dropped the sweaters at the foot of my bed. I always had a decision-making disorder whenever I had to choose something. That was part of it I either would wear plain color or dark color clothing.

"Knock knock," I heard Lotte's lazy voice muffled outside of my room with two knocks on my door.

"Come on in," I responded as the door opened wide followed by Lotte was wearing her 10 years old Hard Rock shirt. You could tell how old was the shirt. I gifted that shirt to her on her birthday when we were having our family trip to Manila.

Since I gave Lotte the Hard Rock t-shirt for the first time, she would want me to get any hard rock t-shirt whenever we travel and I already gifted her the 10th Hard Rock shirt. But she seemed like loved this one the most. She wore this more frequently compared to the others until we asked her to throw it away but she insisted to keep it.

She already sat on the foot of the bed as she glanced down the clothes in between us and chuckled, "So, you'll go to attend a funeral or meet a client?"

I scoffed at her blunt question and explained, "I'll go out for a sundae." I quickly added, "Alone."

Lotte turned to me as she smirked with indicated my home wear on me, "Then just go down with this since the sundae shop right opposite our condo."

Well, she wasn't wrong if I only go to the nearby shop which is more like a convenience store. But, the sundae shop I would go to with Kimora was in another town which was 30 minutes away by driving. Also, it was a little fancy and a good place for taking photos, but I wouldn't take my baby since Kimora was photogenic in any gadget. My mobile would work.

"You're having a wet dream, huh?"

I hit Lotte's upper arm after I heard her inside joke as she laughed out loud. "I should record that face just now. Seriously, Sunshine." she finally stopped her funny laughing as she asked excitedly, "Are you gonna have a date?"

"No-" I wanted to explain, but Lotte already stood up and went to the closet opened it wide as she shook her head while her back was facing me, and said lazily, "Your choice of color is hopeless."

"It's not a date, Lotte. I just go out for a sundae. Besides, I prefer white, black, or blue," I finally could explain as I shrug even though Lotte couldn't see me since her back was facing me.

"Boring," Lotte snorted as she turned to me and said, "Just like mama."

"Judgemental," I smirked, "Just like mom."

"I should record it and secretly set it to mom's phone as a ringtone," Lotte smirked smugly at me.

I grinned, "She'd believe it was a set up."

"Well well well. What's happening in here, young ladies?"

By hearing the familiar voice from the head of the house, Lotte and I looked at the doorstep as I saw mom and mama were standing at the door frame of my room.

They walked into my room as mom playfully glared at me with a finger pointed at me was a hint that they overheard our conversation.

However, mama was always chill as she played a shrug with a grin like happily waiting for popcorn and watching the drama.

That was Lotte's description whenever either of us was in a trouble.

"Judgemental, huh?" mom sat next to me as she snaked an arm around me and pinched my face while mama stood next to Lotte and they laughed together and watched us. That was what I always get after she overheard something from us.