Chapter Eighteen

Kimora's POV

"Oh fuck, Kimmy bear..."

My heart drop to my stomach after I heard the voice from Soleil scared me. She sounds helpless and I had to be there for her immediately.

"Where are you?" I asked with tears pricking my eyes even though she had told me the place an hour before but anything could happen.

"They... They drugged me... I need help," she said weakly and added, "But, don't worry I already hide in the bathroom... I'm safe at the moment... I-"

"Just tell me where are you and keep the phone on," I said with my trembled voice and hope nothing bad had happened to her.

"The Loft..." she eventually said and gratefully she was still at the same place which wasn't far away from my hotel, but need 10 minutes driving.

"Hold on, I'll be there quick. Stay awake for me please," I sniffled as I quickly grab my handbag and hurriedly took mom's car key from their office room and left a message in the group chat since they were meeting the guests or whoever I don't even give a damn in the lounge before I rush to Soleil's place.

I barely calmed down, my heartbeat was pounding fast and I grasped my sterling firmly to stop my hands from shaking. I keep cutting the lane and hit the horn for skipping the slow driver who acted like a moron. I hate that so much especially when I was in an emergency.

I bit my trembled lips, sniffed, and quickly wipe off my tears to stop crying. I shakily took a few deep breaths once I already pulled over the car right in front of the clubhouse. I swear I had to get my girlfriend out of this place in one piece.

I put 200 notes instead of my car key on the valet's hand and said, "Just keep my car here and make sure no one scratches it." He only opened and close his mouth and I already walked past him. He should have to deal with it.

I briskly walked past the crowd and aimed at the bathroom, gratefully I already found it shortly. I felt blood boiling in my vein when I saw the two ladies and knew they were the friends who invited Soleil to the birthday party and they celebrate in a newly opened nightclub.

They were standing outside the stall and I could know the person inside the stall was Soleil by seeing her already sitting on the floor from the foot of the door.

The two ladies tried to press the handle of the door as I knew Soleil actually haven't locked the door yet. She was holding the handle as one of the ladies said with giggled, "Are you okay, Soleil? Come on, you should go out to have fun. Danny wanna say hi to you again."

I quickly took the pepper spray from my handbag and was ready to give them what they deserved. I walked and left a distance behind them and greeted sarcastically, "Good evening, ladies."

When they both turned to me as I quickly sprayed around them and step backward. I grinned to myself when they shouting in agony and tried to touch their eyes. I shoved both of them into an empty stall right next to Soleil's as they fall to the floor.

I took the role to slap across their faces and making sure my nail scratched their faces. I used both of my hands to tug their hair and said with gritted my teeth, "Thank you for taking care of my girlfriend. So, this is what you get in return. Enjoy!"

With that, I shut the door and quickly took a mop to stick it at the handle of the door. Yes, I was cruel but this bitches should get a lesson for drugging the people.

"Let us out, please!" they shouted and keep hitting the door.

Ignored them as I quickly reached Soleil's side and knock on the door, "Open the door, honey."