Chapter Thirteen

Soleil's POV

These few days had so much fun with Kimora since the first night we met again and we keep seeing each other for close to a week.

Sadly, I had to take a long drive for my upcoming job tomorrow. I almost forgot I already had an appointment for a job on coming Monday. I was thinking to take a slow drive and spending a day to rest would be better for me to be ready for my work.

I was thinking to spend a little time with her before I leave for a few days since I already planned for a photo shooting of the full moon and evening view at a new spot I found.

When I told Kimora that we would spend time together to see a full moon in the nighttime after work she was so excited about that, and she told me she had been thinking to have a photoshoot with the full moon too. But, I felt bad when I saw she looked a little upset after I told her I would be leaving tomorrow.

I dislike making her upset, especially yesterday made her cry after the photoshoot. I was thinking to take the best memory of them, but that wasn't what I expected. I was half relieved after she explained to me. I still couldn't know I should be happy or feel bad about it. Hopefully, tonight I could put a smile on her face again.

If I had a choice, I would stay here and keep spending time with Kimora. So, I could see her every day. Even though I only left her for a few days but it was like years for me. At this point, mom and Lotte keep teasing me that I was too whipped because this was my first time didn't want to go far away from home for work.

I used to be full of excitement and enjoy driving long journeys for exploring new places for my photo shooting. Until I met Kimora, I didn't want to go at the moment because my heart was already in there.

Somehow, I had to be responsible for my job and I couldn't change my appointment again after the client and I had discussed the date and weather for so long after my free time for months. I knew that was bad to keep postponing their appointment.

"My girlfriend is having a deep thought," my train of thought was cut off by aunt Melissa as she was smirking at me.

"What happen to our girlfriend," Aunt Autumn giggled as Melissa joined along.

"I knew that face. Daydreaming. Just like how Charli thinking of Summer," Aunt Melissa's eyes lit up as she bumped Aunt Autumn's shoulder and added, "So, Summer was right. Our girlfriend is falling in love." Aunt Melissa playfully pursed her lips and turned to Aunt Autumn and said, "Let's do something to keep our girlfriend away from the lucky girl!"

"No, our Sunshine lucky to meet an amazing girl," Mama said as she served the chamomile and cakes on the table she put the tray aside and slipped in the chair next to me as she used her finger point at Aunt Melissa and said, "I have to let my Sunshine quickly meet a girlfriend before you take her away. You're a scary Aunty to my children." Mama said as she sighed, "Now I should worry about Lotte. You'll target her in next."

Aunt Melissa wiggled her eyebrows and giggled, "You know me well."

"Take me, aunt Melissa!" Lotte said dramatically as she joined next to Aunt Melissa and pouted her lips, "I'm getting lonely since Sunshine is busy dating."

"It's a friendly date, Lotte. We're not even together yet." I quickly explained.

"Yes, snuggled on the couch is a friendly date, sunshine," Lotte grinned as my aunts made the awe voice and I facepalmed to myself.

"We're looking forward to seeing this lovely girl of yours," Aunt Autumn grinned as I felt heat rush my face and mumbled, "We're still friends, Aunt Autumn."