Chapter Twelve

Kimora's POV

I sighed comfortably and I felt my body was so reviving. I had never been so relaxing since I started my hectic working schedule. I inhaled and smiled at the familiar lavender fragrance from Soleil. Her scent lingered around me since I laid next to her yesterday. I was getting addicted to the scent that came from her.

I remembered I was getting tipsy, rested next to her, letting her carry me home but I seemed to fall asleep halfway.

Somehow, I didn't feel like leaving my bed to get ready and work. I wish I could take a day off to sleep and keep Soleil's scent with me. But, life had to go on.

I forced myself to wake up as I groaned loudly stretching my body since nobody would care and I didn't think my moms would mind about that. I let my eyes fluttered open, rubbed them, and turned my body aside to face the bed table to check the time on my clock and my eyes shot wide when I realized already past 10 in the morning.

Why didn't moms woke me up?

I could tell I was still in my yesterday clothes seemed I wasn't comfortable with the clothes on me in my bed. Most of the time would wear a silk negligee which wouldn't have too much cloth to cover my skin when I was sleeping.

I look down at my body as I scrunched and I wanted to take a shower so badly. I hate that I slept in my bed without a shower, and I'd definitely change my bedsheet later. I would never sleep on my bed if I didn't take any shower or let the guests lay on it either.

Asides from that, I would always do this whenever I woke up. I turned to look at my favorite dark leather jacket of hers draping on my chair and I smiled at it. I knew I should return the jacket for her but I didn't. I didn't even wash the jacket and keep it on the chair so I can have her lavender scent whenever I sat on the chair.

Some of the people would think the person enjoying the scent of the other was weird. They should know the babies would always look for their mother's scents and they would be happy and enjoy smelling them. That's why I liked my mom's scent. Also, they said if you like someone's scent other than your mom, then you like the person.

Well, I wouldn't deny that I like Soleil from now on. I was not only attracted to her beauty, but also she brought so much joy and laughter with me whenever we hang out together. I understand it sounds crazy if I start liking her since we see each other within a week.

A part of me believed she liked me too, but nobody would be too forward to tell the person like, "Hey, I know you like me, and I like you too!" I knew I was overconfident sometimes but I will always play safe and gave consent to the person. Especially Soleil, I would never want to freak her out too. But, making her blush adorably was something I enjoy doing that.

I sighed with a smile after thinking about Soleil and decided to get a shower to freshen up myself without caring to look at my phone because I won't have any mood to do anything with my overnight no cleaning body.

🍯🍯🍯

"Why didn't you wake me up, mom?" I groaned as I heard mom was giggling through the phone.

"You're a light sleeper, and we knew you barely sleep tight. We're happy you can sleep long hours. Just take a break for today, baby girl. So, when are we going to Sunshine's studio for our photoshoot?"

"Today?" I blurted with a hint of excitement since to see Soleil again was a great plan to do something instead of slacking at home.

"Do you think we're going to get a day off too?" mom asked professionally.

"It could be part of our job too. Who knows if you guys happy with the pictures could make a cover magazine for The Flamingo hotel of the year." I shrugged even though she couldn't see me.