Chapter Fifteen

Kimora's POV

The time was painfully slow after Soleil left in the early morning. Also, it was a boring weekend since mom spent their short vacation for their dating and left me home alone. They could be meanie if they wanted. So, I decided to fill my boring weekend in my office instead of slacking around to kill my time while waiting for my adorable sun baby to come back.

I was grateful I spent my time in my office to pick up my pace for updating what I had missed for the upcoming Monday since I had been slacking the last few days and I barely concentrate to work last Friday because I was distracted and kept counting down the time to meet Soleil. I knew I couldn't pay attention to working and I dismiss myself earlier instead.

Speaking of Last Friday, it was surprisingly eventful, unforgettable, and enjoyable. So, Moms didn't seem surprised Soleil and I became a couple, and they were happy for us and look forward to meeting up and hanging out with her and her family.

However, Soleil hadn't told her family yet. She technically was a good girl who preferable tell them when she saw them again after she return from her work. But, she could be a handy girl, she told me it was fun to have unofficial relationship gameplay.

She was so silly, but adorable.

I sighed with a smile while looking at the home screen of my phone was the picture of us taken in the sundae cafe. It was the picture without a bear or a sun head, I like this picture of us because Soleil was so gorgeous in her cute smile.

I couldn't wait to take more pictures of us to keep on my phone after she came back. I checked my time as I sighed lazily that it was already past 5 pm and end my Tuesday just like that.

Soleil never texts me after this morning. She seemed too enjoyable to have her fun after telling me she was out for work in the early morning. The last few days she would still keep phone calls or text me but today she had been quiet since the last message in the morning.

Gosh, She could be a meanie make me miss her so much. It's only the third day I already missed her like that. I had no idea how could I stand without her coming back for a week.

Speaking of the little sun, her message appears on my phone. I scoffed after reading a short message from her.

☀️Sun Baby☀️ : Miss me?

I type a short reply and sent it.

"What do you think, honey? Will you fly to me if I say yes?"

☀️Sun Baby☀️ : Go to the basement, my sweet bear.

Seriously?

My mood instantly lit up after I read the message from her. It can't be. She was already in the basement. I hope she didn't prank me. Nonetheless, excitement overrides me. I squealed and quickly switch off my PC, threw my phone and other belonging into my handbag, and put on my favorite jacket before slipping the strap of the handbag on my shoulder. I did my checking one last time before locking everything and left my office room.

I groaned impatiently when I was waiting for the elevator to touch my level which was at the top level of the hotel. I had no idea why would they design like that. Perhaps they just wanted something creative. Also, we had a private elevator to take without access to the guest's level. I wish I could just jump down to the basement without waiting for the elevator if only I had the supernatural.

I keep counting down the level to the basement, in the meantime my heart was fluttering when the digit of the level was descending. Right after I stepped out of the elevator, I couldn't help but I was grinning from ear to ear when my gorgeous was standing right in front of me with her wide charming smile.

You Frame My Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें