Chapter One

To not confuse dear Readers,

Keira: Mummy
Ophelia: Mom

To know the pair of parents more? They are from Until We Meet. For readers already know about them, enjoy their family time with their baby. =)

Kimora's POV

"Dammit, baby. You scared me." I stifled my laughter when I heard mom's sharp whisper muffled outside of the room I was sleeping.

"I'm sorry, Lia." mummy said quietly with a chuckled.

"You should stay still instead of ruining our surprise. You always failed every single of my surprises to you and our baby girl." Mom ranted quietly.

Too bad this room was not only bad in soundproof, but also I was a light sleeper.

"You would succeed this time because we're having jetlag and our baby girl might sleep tight tonight." mummy assured.

"I hope so. If this time fails again. I'm gonna... gonna..." mom keep rambling and blurted, "I'm gonna let you be the bottom in all night long."

I quickly covered my mouth to stifle my laughter and I could hear mummy burst out laughing.

"Be quiet, baby! Geez! You're such a loud person. Why don't you be so loud like this while we're in our bedtime, huh?"

"If only you're the top, Lia." mummy said teasingly.

"I hate that you always win. I don't care. If tonight our mission fails, you have to be my pillow princess."

Mummy chuckled as mom added, "Don't give me that face. You have to agree with me."

"Mhmm... So, everything all set," Mummy said with a teasing tone and called, "Lia."

"Y-yea. Stop it, baby." mom stammered and quickly instructed, "Now go get your ass to open the door and we'll attack our baby girl."

I quickly hide behind the door and waited for them to enter the room with my hands to cover my mouth.

The door softly opened as my moms started singing out loud, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

I stifled my laugher when I saw my moms' back facing me holding the cake with lit-up candles together. They were wearing funny printed Elmo pajamas but the shirt and pants obviously exchanged unintentionally. Perhaps, they already had their fun time while I was already asleep.

"Happy birthday to Kimmy...."

"Happy birthday to you..."

I switched on the light and walked toward them with clapping my hands. I embraced them from behind and stuck my face in between them, "Yay, thank you, moms."

"I told ya," mom groaned as she gently pecked my right cheek.

"She's a light sleeper," mummy chuckled as she gently pecked my left cheek.

I took the strawberry from the cake to eat as I said, "Mmm... the strawberry is delicious and juicy." I continue to take another two with both hands and fed mummy at my left and mom at my right side.

"Look at you, Kimmie always feed you before me." Mom complained to mummy as I laughed, "Come on, I'm left-handed, mom." I shrugged, "You always choose the right side."

"You have nothing to learn from mommy," Mom playfully glared at me and tapped my nose, "but you've learned all my things against me."

I gently pressed my lips on her cheek and said, "Now I kiss you before mommy, happy?"