Chapter 25.2

This is the part two! Enjoy! Epilogue will be posted with Seb's POV this coming week! Sana nag-enjoy kayo sa ARVIB! <3

--

Chapter 25.2

Please... sea witches... Isabelle, if you are real, please, help us.

I thought I'm gonna lose my consciousness but as my eyes dropped closed, I heard a hymn inside my head.

"Open your eyes, dear Gabriela," I heard a gentle and sweet voice and inside my head—maybe in my dreams, I saw the familiar face I'm always seeing in my dream.

It was me, her face, her eyes—it was my face. Her hair's ginger too, with pearls on the side of her head like a head dress. A pearl necklace was hanging on her neck, swimming beside me.

She smiled. She didn't open her mouth to speak but inside my head, I can hear her voice.

Isabelle!

"Hindi pa katapusan," she was maintaining an eye contact, still not opening her mouth to speak. "Kayo ang magtatapos ng simulang hindi namin naisarado."

She lifted her hand to reach me, she cupped my cheek first before glancing at Seb on my arms until she smiled but this time, I saw how it became sadder and in pain. She gently touched my necklace.

"Gabriela... wake up..." the voice whispered inside my head and I opened my eyes almost immediately.

I looked around. I saw nothing around me but the vast, blue ocean. Nothing else but unlike earlier, I felt like my energy came back.

I glanced at Seb again and paddle my feet, lifting my arm to swim up.

Hang on, Seb. Hang on.

Fortunately and weirdly, I find it easier than earlier. It was as if the waves are pulling us up, it was as if the ocean has its own hand, lending us its warmth, helping us rose until I saw people swimming for us.

"Gab!" I heard my cousin screaming from somewhere when I successfully reached the side of the shore with those men but I didn't have the chance to look at her. I stared at Seb's pale face, without saying anything, I gave him a CPR.

"Seb, Seb, wake up!" I called hastily, compressing his chest. I gave him air by blowing on is mouth, compressing it more, almost crying in desperation.

"Your highness—"

"Let me!" I screamed loudly and frustratedly but precisely giving his chest compression, blowing his mouth for air.

"Wake up, Sebastian," I cried and compressed his chest more. "Sebastian Leandro!"

Then, he coughed out the sea water. I gasped.

"S-Seb!" I called, crying, watching his eyelids move until his black orbs stared back at me.

"H-Hi, conyo, creepy mo umiyak," he mumbled his breath and smiled.

"P-Pakyu ka, ah!" I cried loudly, smiling. I moved my face closer to his face and pushed my forehead against his.

I can hear the commotion around but I cared less. My attention was for him.

"S-Seb..." I cried, staring intently at his face. "Y-You made me worry, Sebastian Leandro... you... you made me..." I sniffed.

"Sshh, don't worry," he hummed, smiling. He weakly reached for my cheek and gently caressed it.

"You got drowned! How could you..." I cried, "how could tell me not to w-worry!"

"I-I know, I know my Gabriela would save me," he whispered, his eyes sleepy and yet, twinkling. "Leandro told me,"

"You..." my lips trembled, "y-you've seen him?"