Chapter 25.1

Hello, Archers! Finally! The last chapter for Sandy and Mr. Crabs! I hope you enjoyed their story as much as I enjoyed writing them, I cut this into two parts kasi mahaba. Sana nagustuhan n'yo ang cover, summary na 'yan ng ARVIB hahaha! Enjoy! Mwuah!

--

Chapter 25.1

It was such a great day for me. We went out and swam, I even taught Melody how to swim and she was great at it naturally.

We're in the multi-purpose pool first, a side was for kids while the other part's for adults and I watched her swimming with Seb. She had her favorite crab-shaped salbabida at first while paddling with her father's help but later on, she began swimming smoothly.

I smiled, still amazed at her amazing progress. Back when I was still hiding her before we returned to Italy, we had this mini pool and there, kahit I'm not really that great in swimming, I taught my baby Melody how to.

"Galing naman ng bebe kong bulol na 'yan!" Seb clapped his hand while watching Melody paddling smoothly without much effort.

"Swim-swim!" she cheered happily and raised her hand, doing a floating. "Mewrmaid! Mewlowdy mewrmaid!" she sang.

I chuckled heartily. I dropped myself on the pool and swam towards them when I felt a palm on my bare waist. I rose up from the pool, gasping until I met Seb's gaze, realizing he's in front of me.

"Your majesty!" I greeted, maliciously staring at his flat stomach and packed-abdomen before I lifted my palm and touched his crotch.

He jumped. I immediately noticed how his body tensed up with my touch.

"Gabriela..." he warned and called but I only winked and made my fingers graze on his shorts.

"Ciao, Signor Granchi!" I greeted.

"Huh?" he asked, "anong salita na naman 'yan? Saang planeta?"

"Oh, nothing, I'm just saying hi, hello, how are you to Mr. Crabs." I answered, only to scream in shock when he glared at me before tickling.

He caught me by my waist. I jumped and embraced his nape before wrapping my legs on his waist while he's standing on the pool. Well, perks of having a tall jowa—as per G, I can call Seb jowa with benefits because we already did mature adult stuff. Plus! I gave him a blowjob.

Seb then carried me by pulling my butt up, "luh, nagpapakarga ang shokoy na 'yan, gaan ka?"

I chuckled and nodded, lifting my body so I could kiss the tip of his nose, making him shut his eyes. His fingers gripped my waist more, sighing heavenly before proceeding into kissing my cheek and moving the tip of his nose against it.

"Umagang-umaga, Gabriela, pero buhay na buhay na si Mr. Crabs sa 'yo." He whispered. My eyes widened and stared at him intently looking so sexy on his messy wet hair.

Because I was wrapping my legs on his waist, I could feel Mr. Crabs knocking on Sandy's door.

"Well, ditto, Mr. Crabs. We're in the pool and we're literally wet but... Sandy's crying." I teased back.

His eyes darkened. My lip twitched. He dipped his head and I moved my head closer to him for a kiss. He gave me a gentle one, I was about to part my mouth open when we heard a loud cough.

"Eww!" I heard a small voice and when I looked on the other side, Melody was eyeing us with a terrified look on her face.

I gasped loudly, pushed Seb away from me then stared at Melody.

"Baby, why..."

"Yucky!" she mumbled and pointed us, "laway kiss! Eww!"

She looked horrified and disgusted. I think I saw an infamous yet familiar expression on her face.