Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Oh my God, are you kidding me? Tell me kaagad if you're bluffing, ha! Kasi super..." G covered her parting mouth and stared at me shockingly.

"I-It's true, G," my cheeks heated up. "Why naman ako magloko, b-but secret only—"

"Oh my God, crush ka ni basher?!" she screamed loudly.

I screamed in shock, too. Rose from my seat to cover her mouth and looked around, only to froze on the spot upon seeing the boys looking our way with their eyes so wide I think it's gonna fall out of their eye socket.

"Ano..." slowly, a grin escaped Romeo's lips.

"H-Huh, no..." I removed my palm away from G's mouth while she's screaming quietly. "Wrong 'yong na-hear n'yo! I-I mean—"

"Hindi na torpe si basher!" Owen exclaimed loudly and I was shocked when Ian and Romeo made a high-five, my cousin even hopped towards her laughing husband to pull his hair out of excitement.

Oh my God, Gabriela! Calm down!

"Pa'no 'yan? Edi ako na ang panalo?" Lucian laughed and placed his arms around his wife's shoulder, checking something on his pocket—a notebook—then showed it to them.

"Oh, sinabi ko na sa inyo, 'di ba? 'Di na niya matitiis aamin na," Lucian smirked, "oh, ako ang winner. Bayad-bayad din pag may time!"

"Singilan time, yehey!" G exclaimed and clapped her hand while the three: Ian, Owen and Romeo are too stunned to speak.

They tried getting away but Lucian and G's on the door, they couldn't escape.

"Cap!" Owen whined after some moment, "p'wede pass—"

"Huh! Pinagbigyan na kita sa bente mo no'ng nakaraan, 'di ko na mapapalagpas ang ang twenty-five pesos!" he lifted his hand and out of nowhere, a ballpen appeared as he walked towards them to make singil.

"Cap!" Romeo called, too. "Sampu lang 'yong akin—"

"Pambili ko 'yan ng souvenir sa binyag ni Magnus, manahimik ka, Romeo." He snapped then showed his hand again the three ended up taking their wallets and whining their way out.

Oh, they have utang?!

"What pa? What pa?" G hopped towards me for more questions but Lucian caught her and shook his head.

"Careful, baby. Stop hopping too much, gusto mo bang maalog ang ulo ng anak natin?" he asked. That's when G stopped and pouted.

"Oh, sorry, Luci." She smiled adorably, "okay, I'll walk mabagal na like a princess..." she then took a small hem of her dress to walk like a princess, I giggled.

G is super adorable!

When she reached me, I helped her to settle down. While the boys are busy paying their debts, G kept on asking me the details and I only told her the necessary things. Like what happened why he got sick or so, and then his confession that he liked more than what I can offer.

We ended up screaming a little and slapping each other's arms.

"Oh, I'm so proud! My Gab-Gab is dalaga na!" she sniffed, "and basher's human na!"

"Hmm?" it made me confuse, "why? Is Seb animal ba?"

"Yeah, duh?" she rolled her eyes while chuckling, "and you have the wrong accent it should be animal. Like hard ang pagkakasabi, not soft."

"Animal!" I said with conviction, she nodded happily.

"Yes, correct ka d'yan. I'm so proud, you're learning so much na!" she brushed my hair a little and while looking at her, I realized we could pass as siblings.