Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Dear diary,

I wanna go home.

Love, Gorgeous but super lonely Gab.

I sat quietly on the rattan chair while overlooking the large ship and the vast ocean. Lahat sila ay happy, I can see whenever I go up and looked around happy families and lovers around while I was seated her quietly, alone.

I was busying myself by making a few bracelets but can't still help but feel lonely.

My cousin came. She never forgot checking up on me from time to time but I know she's pregnant and kinda sensitive. She often sleeps, easily gets tired so I wouldn't like to trouble her.

One pa, she did her best to take me here for a vacation even if everyone prohibited me to. Si G lang ang may care for me, even if we're kids before, she's my bestest friend. Medyo nag-ouch ang heart ko before when she escaped the palace to find where she truly belongs because it was made in such haste, I wasn't informed but I didn't take it to the heart.

I'm happy—no, I'm beyond ecstatic because she found her love of her life, another family and friends to lean on in this very ship.

G is strong. She's brave, courageous, witty and fun. I always admire her fighting spirit and her beliefs. If like niya, she'd fight for it. She'll go against the rules and leave to venture alone kaya for her to find life, I am happy.

We're different kasi. She's amazing while I was just...me. I'm afraid of the world, I grew up in a strict household where everything is controlled. I'm happy na lang because I'm super pretty and smart kasi I'm top one in our class of three but other than that? There's nothing I could be proud of.

I wonder nga why they chose me as the new queen of Italy. I'm no Queen.

I could not make decisions, what if pa if it's for the entire country. I am studying of course, but I'm no match for people with experience.

"Hey, why are you not going out?" I jumped in shock when I heard that voice, I immediately stood and saw my cousin walking while touching her stomach.

"Cathalina..." I called, I walked closer to her immediately to help when I saw Lucian behind her.

"Hello, Lucian." I greeted as I held my cousin's hand.

"Good day, your highness," he even bowed. It made me smile.

"Oh, why are you so formal today?" I chuckled, "I told you to call me Gab na lang, eh."

"Luci is just being sentimental today, Gab-Gab," the giggling G said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, I woke up and he's talking to our baby then we talked about royalties and crown or whatever. Then, you know, we've talked about the responsibilities I passed to you in my behalf."

My mouth parted.

"I-It's nothing, don't burden yourselves—"

"We couldn't thank you enough, your highness." Hearing the formality on Lucian's voice, I felt shock and delighted at the same time. "We promise to serve and protect you."

"Yup! We'll do our best to help you and make you happy during this vacation and even after. I promise to always visit you so we could bond and bond. We'll do kikay things or anything you like. I'll color your nails with bright colors even if it's bawal sa palace because us ang batas!"

"Aww..." I mumbled and pouted. My eyes watered, "w-what's with the sudden—" I sobbed and covered my face.

"Hala, oh em gee, Luci!" a hug on my side made me cry louder. "You kasi, why ka bigla naging sentimental! Nag-cry tuloy ang cousin ko!"