Airplane takeoff

Word count: 1984
Warning: ⚠Smut
 (I wanted it to be wholesome at first but now it's not💀)

Robaire, Tae, and Jesse made their way to their designated seats next to each other while both Aarons trailed behind. The band was on a plane to South Korea, where they'd perform all throughout the country. They'd already made it more than halfway there and were getting on their second flight to finally reach their destination.

Their first flight seemed to last for ages, and while both Aarons dreaded the idea of having to sit down for such a long period of time, they found comfort in being able to sit next to each other.

Aaron T was particularly antsy as he slid into his seat next to the window. He hated sitting for such long periods of time, especially in such a tight place. He watched as Z shoved one of his bags in the overhead bin and then tucked one underneath him. He collapsed next to T with a satisfied grin and T couldn't help but smile at how adorable the taller man was.

It didn't take long before the flight attendant stood before everyone on the plane and explained the safety precautions and then instructed everyone to buckle their seatbelts as the plane was going to take off soon.

This was the part that Z hated most because he got nauseous. On the first flight, he'd taken a sleeping pill so that he wouldn't have to be awake while the plane shook, but he'd lost his bottle of pills while the band was at their rest stop. No one else had pills that he could use and he was forced to be awake the entire time.

Z looked towards his friend for help and was amazed to see how at ease he appeared to be despite the confined space. T had taken out a camera and was taking photos of the view even though the plane was still rolling on concrete and getting ready to take off.

When his eyes found Z's his bright smile faded.

"What's wrong?" He asked him. Z glanced out of the window with worry but it only made him regret it instantly as nausea settled over him. He leaned his head on the seat in front of him with a groan.

"Hey, hey," T said and reached out to grab his hand. "It's okay man, what can I do to help?" Z didn't know the answer to his question but he appreciated how willing he was to be of assistance. T really was a true friend to him, and sometimes more.

That may have been why he rubbed soothing circles into his back as the plane began its rocky lift-off. Z felt his ears start to pop and he let out another groan as T gently took his shoulders and eased his head on his lap.

"My mom used to do this to me when I felt sick," T murmured to him while Z tried his best to not pass out. At that moment it felt like losing consciousness might not have been a bad idea but he'd never be able to get over the embarrassment if he did.

Besides, he wanted to stay awake so he could remember the feeling of T's fingers as they ran through his hair and brushed over his skin. His fingers were warm and comforting. As the plane leveled out in the sky, Z reached to hold one of T's hands.

He held his fingers to his mouth to place a small, hard kiss on his knuckles.

"Thank you," he said quietly to his friend. T was lively and generous and loud, but he rarely ever showed his nurturing and caring side. He appreciated it then and was glad to see just how much T cared for him.

T's fingers tickled his cheek as they grazed them. They brushed over his lips, giving Z a chance to kiss them again. Z shifted to look at T who was leaning over and smiling.

"Feel better?" He asked him. Z nodded with a small smile.

He'd spent the entire time at the rest stop wondering what he'd do for the entire flight. It was going to be at least five hours. It was at that moment that he finally knew. Z reached up and guided T's head closer to his so that their lips could meet.