Highschool Dance Team (Part 6)

Word Count: 2123  

 Warning: slight smut (I'm bored. Don't come at me because teenagers are horny little mfs that do much more than this in real life AND in TV shows (just look at Jesse!) so don't even start in the comments. If this isn't your thing then I'm sorry but you'll have to wait 2 days for the next chapter which will be clean.)

Aaron T's POV

Kissing Z was easy. They kissed often- after practice, in class before other students entered the classroom, on the bus ride home, whenever their friends were far away enough not to notice, at each other's house after they flashed each other a funny facial expression...

It stirred a fluttery happy feeling in T's stomach. He liked the way Z's hands felt against his face and neck. He liked it when he played with his hair and teased him about how often he wanted to kiss him. Most of all, he liked the look Z gave him when he pulled away: sheer happiness. It was clear that his feelings for Z were reciprocated.

He didn't know when he started crushing on his friend. Maybe it was when he'd first gone to his house without the intent of studying. Maybe it was the day Z came to class and fell asleep for the first time. Maybe it was even before then when they'd had their first interaction after the first tryout when they bumped into each other. T didn't know and he didn't care. All that concerned him was the feeling of Z's fingers intertwined with his.

"Focus," Z murmured to him under his breath. They were sitting on Z's bed with their notebooks and textbooks spread on the comforter and on their laps. T brushed his thumb over the little ring on Z's finger.

"I am," He said and shot his friend a smile. Z rolled his eyes but he knew he wasn't annoyed by the way he resisted a grin.

"You're focused on the wrong thing," He said and tapped the tip of his pencil on the lined paper on T's lap. "Now express this in its simplest form."

T pouted and stared at the paper in front of him. He understood what he was supposed to do but his brain wasn't in the state to focus on his homework at the moment. He knew they had a test the next week but all he wanted was to feel Z'slips on his again. He'd promised that he'd award him with a kiss when they finished the worksheet but they weren't even halfway done and he was getting impatient.

"I have a better idea," T said and turned to his friend. Z pursed his lips.

"If it's not about rationalizing demeanors, then I don't wanna hear it." T's lips broke out into a mischievous smile.

"But it's even better," he told him.

"What's better than simplifying each radial?" He asked with innocent eyes.

T shoved the textbooks off of his legs and out of the way, tackling Z. He went down with a curse but didn't resist. T supposed he planned to let him exert all of his energy before focussing again. T wasted no time in pressing his lips to Z's.

He was immediately met with the plush softness of his returned kiss. It was smoother and more skillful than when they first kissed before the break, three weeks before. Z shifted T in his arms and sat back up, allowing T to climb into his lap.

T's fingers explored the curve of his friend's jaw and the bumps in his throat. He let Z slip his hands to the sides of his waist and run down to his hips and the back of his thighs. He giggled and relished the thrill of kissing his friend, spreading his lips with his and slipping his tongue into his mouth.

Aaron T didn't expect to hear a low groan escape Z's throat but it only made him laugh and kiss him harder. Though both of Z's parents and sister were home, they dared to feverishly kiss each other without music to mask the sounds. They weren't all that loud anyway except for the occasional creak of the mattress below them when T shifted on Z's lap. Besides, they were probably watching TV downstairs anyway.