𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 : 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲

Start from the beginning

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

ameliarussell   3 hr ago

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

A day shopping with her friends was exactly what Amelia needed after hearing the bad news from her boyfriend. It got her distracted from the sadness she had felt the entire morning and allowed her to have a laugh today. The shopping also became useful as she managed to score a new outfit for tomorrow—a 'special' outfit, to be exact. Something red as that was the colour her boyfriend liked the most on her.

It was the beginning of the evening when they got back to hers and Lando's apartment to drop off their bags before they went to dinner at Amelia's favourite restaurant. Because Lando felt terrible about his flight being cancelled, he had told the girls to have dinner on his account. When they got to their building, Amelia immediately noticed the black Ferrari with white and red stripes and a small '16' on the side.

"Char, what is your boyfriend doing here?" She asked when she turned around to the Monegasque behind her. Charlotte shrugged, but her face said something completely different. She didn't say anything further, so Amelia entered the building without asking any follow-up questions. When she got to her apartment door, she saw Charles Leclerc standing in front of it, his arms crossed while he waited for the group of girls to arrive.

"Hey, girls," Charles smiled at the group and pushed himself off the wall. He walked over to Charlotte and pressed his lips shortly to hers. He whispered something French to his girlfriend, causing her to giggle, before turning towards Amelia.

"You have twenty minutes to get dressed into something classy and meet me outside," he pointed at her, not giving any more details as he walked away from them. Amelia looked at him surprised as he left the hallway and turned to her friends.

"What the hell was that?" She asked them, knowing they knew more about this situation. She wasn't dumb.

"You heard the man. Change!" Amber exclaimed and pushed her friend towards the front door of her apartment. Amelia listened carefully to the orders of her friends and did as they asked. She entered her apartment, followed by the girls, and walked straight to the bedroom to pick out an outfit with the help of her friends. She ended up with a short white dress with a very low v-cut in the front. She put on some sheer heels and found a matching purse to carry with her tonight.