"oh am I, love?"

he asked, fake sweetness dripping off his tongue.

I blinked and brought my hand back, punching him in the stomach.

this was enough to let his grip loosen slightly.

ducking down, I tried to leave him, but he grabbed my wrist, his nails digging into my skin.

I whined and inhaled sharply, feeling warm blood well up at his fingertips.

he drug his nails down and a yell was ripped from my throat. I bit my lip hard and kneed him in the stomach.

he let go and I yanked my arm away, rushing into my next class.

the room was silent, my breathing one of the only things heard.

I bowed and awkwardly made my way to my seat, bouncing my leg violently.

"beom! what the h-ll happened to your wrist??"

my friend whispered from beside me, worry on his face.

"uh, nothing tae! I'm okay."

I lied through my teeth, but taehyun knew better, gently grabbing my wrist to inspect it.

"yeonjun?"

he asked quietly and I silently nodded, pulling my wrist away from him.

just then, yeonjun bursted into the room, his eyes instantly finding mine.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from him, but his eyes stayed on mine, hatred behind his brown eyes.

"ugh, tae hes staring."

I groaned and laid my head down, resulting in some of the blood from my wrist to smudge on my face.

"f--k.."

I cursed quietly to myself, wiping the blood, but it only smeared it.

taehyun noticed and glanced over at me, his eyes wide like always.

sighing, I raised my hand, screwing my eyes shut to avoid the looks.

"yes beomgyu?"

the teacher said, the annoyance clear in his voice. I sheepishly smiled and cleared my throat.

"can I go to the bathroom?"

I called softly, avoiding the looks everyone gave me.

"me too??"

yeonjun yelled out, also raising his hand. he glanced over at me, a smug expression on his face.

the teacher sighed and nodded.

"two minutes."

he said sternly and we nodded is sync, standing up.

taehyun glanced at me, confused look on his face. I shrugged and took off out the room, heading to the bathroom.

when I approached it, I flung myself into the stall and locked it quickly.

I heard yeonjuns footsteps slowly get closer and closer, and I soon saw his feet at the bottom of the stall.

"I know you're in there choi."

his voice was deep, sending shivers up my spine.

"you can't hide forever.~"

he sing songed, tapping on the door slowly.

I was frozen, barely breathing.

inhaling deeply, I unlocked the door and held my chin up, glaring up at the pink haired boy.

"aww there you are.~"

he cooed, bringing his hand up to my cheek.

I smacked it away and his smirk dropped, his face morphing into anger.

he grabbed my hair and threw me forcefully to the ground. my head hit the wall hard, stars lining my vision.

"get up."

he growled, yanking me up by the collar of my shirt.

I jerked forward and stumbled onto him, instantly throwing myself off him.

he curled his hands into a fist and brought it down on my stomach.

I hissed in pain and shielded myself from the hits.

I groaned and forced myself up, biting my lip to avoid the tears that wanted to come to my eyes.

"pathetic."

that was one hit.

"ugly."

another.

I tried to fight back, but his hits were back to back. I whimpered in pain as his hits became harder.

"s-stop!"

I tried calling out, but he smiled and stopped for a moment to crouch down.

"where's the fun in that?"

he asked and flicked my forehead. I whimpered and slumped against the bathroom wall.

"oh, two minutes are up. have fun in detention."

he said with a smirk, standing up. he stopped to deliver another kick to my side before laughing and walking out the bathroom.

I laid there pathetically, not having the will to get up.

it seemed like hours before I finally sighed and grabbed onto the wall, dragging myself up painfully slow.

when I was finally standing, I stumbled over to the sink, looking at my reflection.

"wow, yeonjun really did some damage huh?"

a voice made me slowly turn around, not wanting to do any harsh movements.

taehyun stood there with a worried smile on his face, opening his arms. he ran towards me and I collapsed into his embrace.

"can't leave you alone for two minutes."

he joked and I nodded, pulling away from him.

"lemme help you." taehyun said and quickly grabbed a paper towel, wetting it.

head his way back to me and lifted my head up, paper towel in hand.

he gently cleaned the blood off my face and arms, throwing it away afterwards.

I stood there ashamed with my head down. taehyun made his way back to me and grabbed my hand, his fingers curling around my palm.

I gave him a weak smile and we made our way to the class.

ו×

what a way to start off the first chapter