×beomgyu pov×

I rolled my eyes as I watched the boy that I despised, approach me. he had a smirk on his face, which irritated me even more.

"what do you want yeonjun." I asked, not wanting to deal with him today.

he dramatically placed his hand over his heart with a fake look of hurt on his face. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, leaning on the locker.

"that's hyung to you and I can't see my favorite person?" he asked placing his hand on mine.

I scoffed and yanked my hand away, glaring at him.

he rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrists, backing me up on the locker. I could feel his breath on my face and I forced back a laugh.

"where are your friends, huh? oh wait, you don't have any, boohoo." he sneered in my face and I chuckled dryly, trying to push him away.

"really yeonjun? still using the same insult that you used in first grade? how pathetic."

I laughed and he flicked my forehead with his finger, glaring down at me with a smirk on his face.

"you're so cute when you glare down at me."

I paused, seeing something flash through his features.

"not, you look so ugly I want to gag." I finished and he rolled his eyes, moving away from me.

"you must be looking in a mirror then." he breathed out before turning on his heel, walking away.

I didn't want him to have the last word, so I grabbed his wrist and forcefully made him turn around.

"ah, miss me already huh." he smirked and grabbed my wrist, holding them with a tight grip.

"in your dreams." I spat, flicking my wrists from his grip and crossing my arms. he smiled and leaned closer and closer until he was inches from my face.

"I know you're obsessed with me. I know you love our relationship. you don't have to lie."

he whispered in my ear, his hands slowly going to my waist.

I sat there under his stare for a second, until I finally came to my senses and pushed him off violently.

"ew, why would someone ever be obsessed with you??"

I asked, looking up directly into his eyes.

he blinked twice, keeping eye contact with me, his hands snaking back to my waist.

"you're so disgusting. why would anyone like you?" I spat, pushing him roughly off me again.

he sat there and watched me run off, his hands hanging limply by his sides.

"you're such a b-tch."

he growled and took off after me, his footsteps echoing throughout the hallways.

hearing this, I forced myself not to freak out as I ran faster, hoping to get to the bathroom before he got me.

just as the bathroom came into view, I got yanked back, causing a shriek to emit from my throat.

"I got you now." he whispered in my ear, my hair tangled between his fingers harshly.

he pulled on it harder and made me bit my lip to hold back the tears that sprung to my eyes.

"y-you're hurting me."

I tried weakly, but he just laughed and grabbed my shoulders, twisting me around so I faced him.