Part 5 - Heart broken

Hinata: "I don't mean to offend you but she even goes against you to make sure I'm okay. People have different ways of describing their feelings toward someone. She might be harsh with her words or tell you scary threads but that's her way of showing that she is worried for me." She explained at length while raven started at the empty glass in his hands with a pained expression. Her words made the raven guiltier. His heart was squeezed when he realized that he killed his one and only brother who protected him from the shadows all the time.

Hinata: "Sometimes, I think that we just need to be a little more patient to see the love they have for us behind those actions they did. After all, things are not what they seem to be sometimes." Sasuke thought she was just a weak girl who is in charge to take care of him but after hearing her sentence he realized that he might be wrong. Shouldn't judge a book by its cover right?

Sasuke: "Hm." Her words indeed made Sasuke surprised. She made him realize that he should be more patient. He has already lost his brother because of his hatred and Itachi would still be alive if only he knew that Itachi wiped his clan out just to save him.

Hinata: "Is there any problem with the clothes? I didn't know your size so I guessed it." Hinata was smiling looking at Sasuke who looked like a robot.

Sasuke: "You bought them?" Sasuke was a bit angry that she entered his room without his permission but the words she said echoed in his mind so he decided to find out the reason first.

Hinata: "Ah yes, please don't get the wrong idea. I didn't think you have any spare clothes so I bought them for you." Sasuke's eyebrows twitched at her answer. 'Does she think I can't even buy clothes?' Well, for now, he can't but after 3 days, he will be receiving all the things that Uchiha possessed and he is sure that he will be able to buy the whole Hyuuga compound with that money. Hinata quickly shook her head continuously like a child making Sasuke want to laugh at her funny behavior.

Hinata: "I-I d-don't m-mean l-like i-I bought it because I p-pity you. I bought it o-out o-of k-kindness. Wait!! K-kindness m-mean p-pity. I'm sorry p-please forgive me Uchiha-san. I've never pitied you but I was just... I d-don't know how to explain anymore. If you don't like y-you c-can throw i-it away." Sasuke wanted to laugh badly by looking at the girl who is panicking over some clothes.

Sasuke: "It's fine." Without even faking it, Hinata smiled widely after hearing Sasuke's answer.

Hinata: "Thank you." The amethyst might not notice but Sasuke was amused by her reaction which is funny for him.

Hinata: "Is there anything you need Uchiha-san? I will be going out for some minutes."

Sasuke: "Coffee." Sasuke said nonchalantly while sitting down on one of the sofa grabbing a newspaper.

Hinata: "Please give me some minutes then." Hinata made her way to the kitchen swiftly to make coffee for Sasuke. Sasuke looked at the coffee cup as the smell of coffee spread through the living room. Hinata give a smile when their eyes met while Sasuke stayed stoic.

Hinata: "I will be visiting again tomorrow Uchiha-san. Please don't forget to come to your welcoming party tonight."

Sasuke: "Hn." Sasuke gave a nod and glanced at Hinata who is putting on her jacket. After wearing her shoes, she left the raven alone in the quiet Uchiha compound.

[To Hinata.] [Hinata's POV.]

......I left the Uchiha compound and headed toward the Hyuuga compound. The petals of cherry blossoms are drifting along with the wind making the road look beautiful. I let out a sigh as I felt pain near my forehead. Quickly shaking my head to drive the pain away but off no avail. I looked at the gate of Hyuuga's Mansion sadly as I remembered the heated debate between my father. Not a debate, it's just a one-sided fight.