Part 18 - I won't leave you... Never...

She...

who tried to understand him...

who was always gentle to him...

who didn't see him as a monster...

who accepted him as he is...

She who was consistent to break down those strong walls he built...

Those walls cracked all the way, crumbling into pieces...

Her gentle gaze filled with light and kindness,

her plump lips that are curved into an ineffable smile...

was all it takes for the blemished wall to be broken down completely...

          In a world where people are filled with anger, resentment, jealousy, and hatred, can someone like this exist? As if she was descended from heaven to make a world a better place, her existence was too good to believe. Now he understands... why he can see the ineffable beauty in her. It wasn't her adorable face, body filled with perfect curves or the sweet voice that can make any man hypnotized that makes her beautiful. 

It was... her gentle gaze that is filled with humbleness and sympathy...

It was her placid smile that scatter the darkness away from others, letting them know the world is not all about storms and thorns...

Eyes that saw beyond masks and searched for the hidden pain in the heart to soothe...

Ears that are willing to listen to people's problems, silent cries, and hopeless prayers...

Lips that whisper empathic words, encouraging the ones who are ready to give up...

Hands that are willing to reach out to help people without expecting anything in return...

A heart filled with love, kindness, and light, and sharing it with the world. 

A soul that is too pure to be tainted...

     They were her real beauty that cannot be seen by eyes but felt by the heart. Sasuke can feel it... How she is beautiful inside... It's such a blessing for him... to be able to spend time with someone like her. To spend time with someone who can penetrate through the darkness that is ruling... 

Hinata: "I may not be able to light up your candle but I can stay beside you when you are trying to light your candle again or find someone that can share their fire." Those earthy crystal-like eyes under the curled-up lashes were like heaven for Sasuke... Her words were the perfect medicine to cure his doubts and insecurities. 

          His hands reached out... his coral eyes focused on the strand of indigo hair reflecting the faint moonlight... as if it was a waterfall, it was falling freely along with the gentle wind. The urge to feel that silky blue hair was screaming inside Sasuke's mind. It was soft like a feather, and feeling the satisfying sensation when he touched her long hair, he didn't notice the surprised expression the girl gave. His hand slowly slipped the lavender scent hair slowly as his thin lips parted slightly. 

Sasuke: "Help me find my way then... Stay by my side and don't leave me... never..." The onyx bead met the lilac ones... Hinata felt a gust of wind brush through her tiny body and shivers at the look Sasuke gave... The stoic expression in those eyes disappeared... His cold-hearted attitude and the Uchiha pride are nowhere to be found now. The ice around his heart was melted by a certain girl... The Uchiha pride drowned in the happiness he was feeling... The gentleness invaded his nerve system and displayed in his eyes to let the girl know she was slowly softening him... 

     It was strange... for Hinata to see Sasuke being gentle... Like she was pulled into a fantasy world... she felt her heartbeat fastening at the look he gave her... Gentleness was obvious... along with a hint of light that started to scatter the darkness away... She wondered where the stoic and emotionless Uchiha Sasuke disappeared.