Part 19 - The Forehead Poke

A million twinkling stars in the dark sky were shining faintly as if saying goodbye to the world. The blazing orb behind the green mountains rose little by little and soon, the moon will be covered up by the light the sun radiates. The warmth that the sun emitted seemed to be penetrating the freezing coldness of the night little by little. Although the cold seems formidable to normal people, it doesn't seem to shake the last Uchiha who is covered in a warm blanket.

          The gentle breeze blew passed through him and wandered around the silent Uchiha compound. His muscular chest fell up and down as he inhaled and exhaled. That spiky hair which is as dark as a black hole swayed a little to the left revealing his flawless face fully. Surely, if any girl saw how the most handsome man is sleeping so soundly, the village will be filled with screams. Still, someone who dared to disturb his sleep will be insane.

And Hinata is one of them...

"iha-san" "Uchiha-san" Now his sleep was disturbed. A groan escaped from his lips first before opening the coral eyes that were like a magnet. Sitting up slowly as he hasn't fully awake yet, he turned to the left where the sound came from. Blinking several times as he was confused to see the Hyuuga beside him sitting him with excited eyes, Sasuke recalled the memories from yesterday.

          As long as he remembers, they were talking last night and he was drinking tea under the sky with her... then he doesn't remember anything after that. After glancing at the surroundings and noticing that he was still in the backyard, the raven concluded that he has fallen asleep. Although he was grateful that Hyuuga took care of him, a hint of annoyance surpassed the joy he felt. It was too early!! It was way too early to wake him up. The sky was still dark and it was probably around 4.

Sasuke: "Give me a good reason why should I let you get away for waking me up this early Hyuuga." A rough wiper escaped from his lips which was surpassed by the sweet smile the girl released.

Hinata: "I'm sorry Uchiha-san." She smiled in amusement seeing the frown of the raven who is still sleepy. "I just wanted to show you the sunrise." Sasken groaned slightly to hear the foolish reason that the girl gave in a joyful tone. 'Who in the damn world would sacrifice their precious sleep just to see the sun rising?'

Sasuke: "Whatever. I'm going back to sleep." As Sasuke pulled the blanket up and was about to sleep again, a sudden pull on his arm made his eyes widen. 'This girl is really-' His sleepiness drifted away constantly as he was caught off guard by what the girl did.

Hinata: "Let's go see the Sunrise Uchiha-san. Please." She requested which is responded by an annoyed look on the raven's face. He was still figuring out how did the girl get this much courage overnight.

Sasuke: "No." He replied sternly trying to release the grip from the girl. He is trying to calm himself not to go on a rampage toward someone who disturbed his sleep. If only Hinata were another person, he or she would be in pieces.

Hinata: "Please. Just today." She whined like a child as if she was asking her brother to buy her candy. A slight pout on her face made the raven sigh. What can he do except grant her wish?

Sasuke: "Fine but let me wash my face first." An enthusiastic smile on her soft lips made the raven a bit less angry. His heart has already decided that he would do anything to see those smiles after all.

[Some minutes later.]

          After brushing his teeth and washing his face with annoyance, Sasuke's eyebrows furrowed after looking through the curtains. The landscape was blanketed by the white snow as the winter has arrived which made him lazier. Even though Sasuke's displeasure has decreased with Hinata's childish behavior, he was still thinking about a way to punish the girl. Maybe he could steal her chocolate chips or the sweets she has stored in the fridge.