Part 25 - The Deadly mission

..........The red liquid found its way toward the ground as the glorious sun rose slowly. His exhausted sigh was covered by the sound of two swords clashing. It was early in the morning when their battle began. No words were exchanged before his katana was swung. Sweats were formed as he fought for his life from an anonymous guy attacked them. He wasn't alone. An army of white clones followed his steps, swinging their weapon with one aim - to kill Uchiha Sasuke and Hyuuga Hinata. 

..........The owner of the striking brown eyes that matched the colour of his hair wielded his spear. The sharp metal clashed with the small kunai the girl held. He looked into her pearl eyes with venom and rage. His anger was fuel for his strength. His weapon was used to achieve his aim without mercy. His tightly sealed lips formed a smirk - a sinister one to see the blood on his spear. It was the blood of a girl he hated with every cell in his body. A cut on her rosy cheek made him feel happy. His smirk widened as he imagine the picture of his enemy covered in blood - lifeless. Who would have thought he would kill the person to who he decided to give his heart? 

With rage inside his brown eyes and sadness inside her pale one, the raven was dragged into a deadly battle that could tear him apart. 

.

.

.

..........Sasuke sighed for the umpteenth time. Exhausted and confused, the fear of seeing Hinata getting hurt more and more was overwhelming. His inside screamed to slice that bastard who dared to hurt her. He wanted to rush to her and protect her from getting pierced by the spear. But he couldn't find a way to. Not with these nameless things in front of him. It irritated him that he wasn't prepared when the enemy stroke. It irritated him that he still couldn't find a way to go to her. It irritated him that he couldn't find a way to defeat these goddamn annoying things that wouldn't let him get out of sight. 

.........He transferred his destructive chakara to his faithful katana. Soon, the sound of lighting drove the birds near the battleground away. Taking a step back as he gather his massive strength, it didn't take more than a second to turn hundreds of white and shapeless enemies into minced meat. In a blink of an eye, those shapeless things reconnected into a whole from million pieces. A frown on his flawless face matched the annoyance he felt. Sasuke winced as he felt his right eye stung from the excessive use. Though he was tired and almost running out of chakra, Sasuke had to find a way to defeat these Zetsu's white clone-like creatures before they take his life and hers. Taking a deep breath, he held his katana again as he thought of several ways to find his enemies' weak spots. 

.

.

.

..........Hinata felt her body weaken. From the blood loss and from the intense fear she felt. Seeing her loved one attacking her was overwhelming her. The Hyuuga princess wished this to be just a nightmare as she knew she couldn't win without taking his life... and she won't be able to kill him, let alone lay a blow. Her captivating eyes revealed the sadness she felt as the memories rush to her. The sounds of innocent giggles of his and hers echoed inside her ears. The bright smile of the brown-eyed boy flashed inside her brain as the clear liquids started to well up inside her lavender eyes. Her heart ached to see those earthy eyes filled with kindness now replaced by infinite hatred and anger... What was more heartbreaking is that she was the one who made him like this...

Kira: "You have changed. Hime..." Hinata tensed, her alluring eyes widened, petrified and speechless. His deep and cold voice could match Sasuke's frightened her soul. She felt shivers as he called her 'Hime.' A word used to describe his love and respect for this sweet girl. Just when Hinata was petrified, the smirk on his lips widened as he saw his opportunity to strike. The metal reflected the early morning sunlight as he raised his weapon who was ready to pierce Hinata apart. The amethyst closed her eyes slowly as she formed a sad smile, fulfilling his one and only wish - to kill her. But the attack never reached her. Instead, the sound of two metal clashing echoed in the surrounding.