Part 4 - Be a little Patient

//I just want to let you know that I spent some time writing the description.TwT So if you don't mind, please go and read it for me.😁 Thank you for supporting me!💖

============================================================

......Sasuke looked at the figure in front of him without blinking. The girl seems to be shaking a bit and even looking at her from behind, Sasuke knew something was wrong. Before he approached her, the sound of liquid dropping to the ground caught his attention.

The wooden floor was tainted with drops of blood that flew down from Hinata with her two hands on the sink supporting her body.

......Even though Sasuke is cold hearted, he still wouldn't ignore a woman who is bleeding badly. So, he decided to ask what was wrong but his moves stopped when Hinata straightened up her back and wiped the blood coming out a few moments later with a sigh. The heiress washed her face serval time and Sasuke saw the water turning bloody. As her body stopped shaking, Sasuke noted that she was okay so he decided to leave and read some newspaper. The raven groaned as another knock occurred. He walked toward the door and opened it to see a girl with brown hair same eyes as Hinata.

Hanabi: "I can't believe my sister has to take care of a stingy person like you Oji-san." Sasuke's eyebrow twitched at her rude words. 'Oji-chan? I'm just 19. What's wrong with that girl.?' Without Sasuke's permission, the girl forced herself and went inside while Sasuke stared at her with a blank expression.

Hanabi: "Let me warn you, if you make my sister tired or stressed, I will kill you with my own hands and torture you." The little girl sat on the living room sofa with his legs crossed without caring about Sasuke's presence at all.

Sasuke: "Who?" Sasuke's calm mind has disappeared since that girl showed up. She barged in without permission and called the raven Oji-san and threatened him. Since when did Sasuke become weak that a brat like her dares to be rude to him?

Hanabi: "Do you have a brain? Don't you even know who am I?" Sasuke's patient broke and he was ready to turn the girl in front of him into pieces.

Hinata: "Hana. What are you doing here?" The avenger saw the girl named Hinata smiling widely coming out of the kitchen as she heard noises.

Hanabi: "Nee-sama." The youngest Hyuuga ran past Sasuke and hugged Hinata tightly making her giggle. Sasuke's heartbeat became wild as he remembered how he would run at Itachi and hug him when his brother return homes. His head became dizzy at those memories.

Hinata: "Uchiha-san." The soft voice made Sasuke glance at Hinata who is bowing toward him while her sister stood behind him pouting.

Hinata: "I'm sorry if my sister offended you. She talks without minding her words. I apologize for her rude behavior."

Sasuke: "Tsk. I don't like people entering my house without my permission" A lovely giggle escaped from Hinata's mouth as she heard Sasuke's grumpy voice which was funny for her.

Hinata: "I'm sorry for laughing." Letting out a deep sigh, Sasuke decided to return to his room trying to avoid the sisters.

Neji: "Hanabi-sama." Sasuke growled in annoyance as another Hyuuga showed up in his house. 'Is this Hyuuga compound or Uchiha compound?' Sasuke scoffed and turned to another person who stood in the doorway.

Neji: "Hinata-sama are you okay? How are you feeling? Anything strange?" A smile attached to Hinata's lips as she found it adorable that her cousin is worried about her.

Hinata: "I'm okay nii-san. No need to worry." Before Neji could say something, Hinata took a very quick glance at Sasuke who is standing watching them but it was slow enough for Sasuke to catch it. Neji took the hint and let it slip for now.

Neji: "Tell me if something happens okay?" Hinata nodded enthusiastically like a child and Neji showed his rare smile before he turned to face Hanabi.

Neji: "And may I ask what are you doing here in Uchiha compound young lady?" Hanabi flinched and laughed nervously after realizing that she is going to get scolded.

Hinata: "Maybe you could discuss this somewhere. Uchiha-san is uncomfortable." 'Thanks to god at she knows manners.' Sasuke said sarcastically inside his mind.

Hinata: "Hanabi, don't barge into other people's houses like this next time and apologize to him okay?" Hinata said with a faint smile while rubbing her sister's head.

Hanabi: "Fine, Sorry. Satisfied?" Hinata couldn't help but chuckle at her sister's childish behavior.

Sasuke: "No." Sasuke smirked making Hanabi glare at him. Hey, He is Uchiha Sasuke, he isn't going to get scared by a girl's glare. Hinata also looked at Sasuke confusedly while Neji frowned.

Hanabi: "What do you want old man?" The girl sneered while Sasuke had his stoic face not showing any reaction to the girl's words.

Sasuke: "Your sister's life will be hell if you are rude to me next time." The girl immediately launched at Sasuke with her bloodline activated. Sasuke of course her waist perfectly not even flinching. Neji Hyuuga didn't involve but watched while Hinata panicked.

Hanabi: "YOU!! Don't drag her into this." The little girl gritted her teeth while her eyes looked like she is going to kill Sasuke.

Sasuke: "That depends on your actions." Sasuke let go of Hanabi's hand and pointed Hinata's pale neck with a kunai.

Hanabi: "Fine, I'm leaving but believe me Uchiha if I saw a bruise on her, I will kill you." Hanabi stormed out of the house accompanied by Neji before hugging Hinata and glaring at Sasuke. Hinata smiled looking at the back of her sister which is getting smaller.

Sasuke: "You have an annoying sister." Sasuke huffed and poured the cold water into the cup and drank it to cool his mind down.

Hinata: "Yes, she is a little bit naughty. I... spoiled her a little bit too much I suppose. I like how she can talk her mind freely without being scared. Her words may be blunt and rude but she is very kind." Sasuke stared at the Byakugan princess who is smiling genuinely.

Hinata: "I don't mean to offend you but she even goes against you to make sure I'm okay. People have different ways of describing their feelings toward someone. She might be harsh with her words or tell you scary threads but that's her way of showing that she is worried for me." She explained at length while raven started at the empty glass in his hands with a pained expression. Her words made the raven guiltier. His heart was squeezed when he realized that he killed his one and only brother who protected him from the shadows all the time.

Hinata: "Sometimes, Ithink that we just need to be a little more patient to see the love they havefor us behind those actions they did. After all, things are not what they seemto be sometimes."

==============================================

17/04/2022