Part 23 - Feeling of being in love...

Hinata: "Well, you should come to sleep in my room. We will clean this tomorrow." After breaking the intense eye contact and calming down her crazy heartbeat, Hinata broke the touchable silence. Sasuke just nodded silently embarrassed that the girl saw him in such a state. He must have looked so vulnerable. Gosh~ He could die honestly. 

Hinata: "We both have a hobby for messing things, don't we?" Hinata said with a teasing smile while Sasuke glared at her. 

Sasuke: "We sure do." Sasuke formed a thin smile while the girl just giggled slightly. His obsidian bead stared at her peach and glossy lips which wore an angelic smile. It was what he wanted to see on her lips. His gaze softened to see her laughing like this. He just wishes that things would stay like this forever like before... where she is happy.

.

.

.

......On a soft mattress where the lavender scent lingered, two young people lay together with a small gap between them. Both of their attention was focused on the ceiling yet their minds wandered somewhere else. The soft breeze invaded the room from the window bumping into the two figures who were lost in their thoughts. Then again, the girl turned toward to the boy which made Sasuke look at her with questioning eyes. 

Hinata: "You know Sasuke-kun?" The raven looked at her with puzzled eyes though he couldn't stop staring at her captivating smile. "I'm so happy that I met you. You are like a blessing to me." Sasuke's eyes widened and he parted his lips to utter a word but Hinata has already closed her sleepish eyes. 'Has she fallen asleep?' Sasuke didn't know if she has fallen asleep or not but he didn't want to disturb her. For a moment, his racing heartbeat was calmed down by the regular breathing the girl had. So she has fallen asleep. Well, it doesn't matter. He can still see her adorable sleeping face. 

.....His hand reached out, removing the strand of her indigo hair that has fallen on her face, staring at her so gently. His gaze was filled with infinite love for her. Then the Uchiha moved closer to her feeling the comfortable warmth she radiated while inhaling her feminine scent that seems to hypnotize him. Sweet~

..........Sasuke slid one arm under her neck while lifting her up and moving closer to him gently. His fingers felt the smoothness and silkiness when he caressed the top of her head with softness. Her small waist was shadowed by his tall and board figure when Sasuke hid her inside his embrace possessively. Hinata was in his arms... and that's enough to make him happy, calm down the raging wars inside his head and make the demon inside him surrender. He remembers someone saying this to him... 'Light will always overpower darkness.' and Sasuke hope that he won't consume Hinata with his darkness. 

Sasuke: "If only you know how much those words make me happy..."

.

.

.

..........The trees shook their leaves and created a rustling sound when the wind kissed them. The floral fragrance was delivered to several places along with the butterflies that flew freely. The sun seems to smile with such brightness and spreads out its warm rays declaring that today is a perfect day for a picnic. The colourful dragonflies ran on the water and played hide and seek bumping into the petals of lotus and lily pads inside the small lake. The crystal clear water seems tempting to jump into the lake and have a long swimming session. The lullaby sang by the wind teased the large trees while they were busy stretching out their arms to cover two people from the sun's heat. 

..........Hinata leaned against the tree while she sat comfortably on the blanket accompanied by cinnamon rolls and two cups of tea. Well, don't forget the warm kittle filled with coffee and bitter cookies that are trying to surpass the floral fragrance. The breeze bumped into her face. Hinata closed her lavender eyes inhaling the fresh scent of green leaves and sweet flower scents to her heart's content. It's relaxing, isn't it? Sitting under a shady tree with her favourite desserts and a cup of tea and a lot of peacefulness. Suddenly, her eyes widened as she felt contact on her lap.