Part 14 - Just one more push..

She will never know... She has already taken an important place inside his heart.

[1 week later...]

......There was a small smile on her peach lips that looks captivating. A dazzling smile that the Astraea Goddess herself envies. With satisfaction, she let out a sigh while her amethyst eyes looked at the row of wet clothes hung on the string neatly. The sun came out behind the gray clouds and emitted the warmth on the clothing as if it was appreciating her hard work. The drops of crystal clean water shined the reason that it reflected the light, falling on the green grass in a blink of an eye. Closing her eyes lid, she savors this beautiful morning as the morning breeze blew past through her sending a tickling feeling.

It has been a week.......

...........A week that her father has disowned her... A week that Sasuke, the last Uchiha took her in. Many would claim that living with the Uchiha who is known for his cold-hearted attitude and his ungovernable and fiery temper like living with Satan. It turned out that being under the same roof with the ex-avenger isn't that bad after all. Sasuke tolerates Hinata and he has never raised his voice or attacked her like people expected. He doesn't seem to be disturbed by her presence that radiated nothing but calmness. Despite the fact that Sasuke rarely engages in small conversation, he would usually chat with Hinata here and there with the girl. Not only does he notice that she is grieving for the cruel fate that has fallen on her, but also seeing her locking herself up in this dry compound makes Sasuke talk with her. Even if it can distract her from those memories a little, Sasuke would still do it because he has already considered her as his little sister.

......As Hinata was lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice a pair of sharp eyes that didn't leave her for a second. He looked at every movement she made that looks elegant. The way she smiles, the way she looks up to the sky, and the way her eyes sparkle intrigues something inside the raven's heart surrounded by the fortress that is starting to crack little by little. Such damage she received, yet still pure and innocent. An angel or a human? He couldn't tell the difference clearly. For sure, he knew she was a creature with a pure soul and a kind heart.

Hinata: "Uchiha-san." A sweet and gentle voice that can hypnotize people caught the attention of the raven who is busy reading the scroll that contains Uchiha's history. He glanced at her briefly with an unfathomable gaze. It wasn't completely cold or emotionless like usual yet not soft and warm either. It was hard to express.

Hinata: "I have heard that there is a storm coming. The supplies are running out so I will be out shopping." She said with enthusiasm to hide the fact that she doesn't want to go outside. Hinata wasn't ready to be looked at with judging eyes and criticizing whispers that always manage to hurt her deeply. Sasuke gave her a nod for permission even though he has no right to forbid her. Before Hinata could open the door, she titled her head in confusion when the girl saw Sasuke wearing his cloak and putting his shoes on.

Sasuke: "I will come." His voice was stern as usual revealing no emotion.

Hinata: "Okay then." Hinata smiled widely as she feels encouraged. Sasuke decided to go along with her for some support. Although he cannot motivate her or soothes her pain, at least he can make her feel better by being beside her when she is going outside. Who knows what kind of rumors will be spread in the village that could break the fragile girl.

.

.

.

.

.

Ayame: "Hinata-chan. It's been a long time." The old day greeted her with a wide smile as soon as she saw Hinata entering her small shop.