Chapter 32

The next morning, Stella woke up in Shane's arms but she thought she was still dreaming so she lightly shook her head and pinched herself to find out that she wasn't. She smiled and watched him sleep.

"I could wake up next to him everyday, this is how I want to spend the rest of my life." She whispered to herself.

"I heard that." He grinned, then opened his eyes, "And this is how I want to spend the rest of my life too. I want to spend every waking day next to you."

"I want to spend every waking day with you too."

"So, does this mean that we are back together again?"

"What does this mean?" She then kissed him.

He instantly kissed her back and smirked, "I'll take that as a yes."

"Because it is a yes."

They then began kissing again and as they were she climbed on top of him then started rubbing her hands up and down his chest. She kissed down to his neck and lightly sucked on it. She smirked against him when she felt him get hard but didn't say anything and just slid down onto him while licking her lips. They smiled at each other while she began rocking her hips on him. He moved his hands up her legs, resting them on her hips and moved his hips in sync with hers.

They knew they had to be quiet because there would be people up and about in the house. And once they were done the laid beside each other and cuddled. After a few minutes Stella got up while wrapping a sheet around her.

"Maybe I have some clothes here that will still fit me." She smiled as she went to her dresser then closet.

"I bet you do, I mean you haven't gotten much bigger since you were a teen. Well you've gotten a few inches taller and..."

"And what?"

"Your boobs have gotten a little bigger, but that's not a bad thing."

"Hell no it's not. I've actually gotten sexier also." She giggled, joking around while rubbing her hand down her waist and lightly tapped her butt.

"Hell yeah, you are the most beautiful and sexiest person I have seen in my life."

"Awe, thank you sweetheart."

"You are very welcome."

She then went back to finding something to wear and decided on a pair of hip huggers for the pants so she continued to find a shirt to wear. As she was going through her closet she found one of her shirts that made her surprised to see that it was still in there. She grabbed the hanger and walked out of the closet while holding it up.

"Wow Shane, look what I happened to find."

He raised his head and looked, "Wow, a shirt representing my old band. I'm surprised to see that you still have that." He chuckled.

"I'm surprised to see it still in my closet. I figured my parents would have gave away a lot of my stuff to some charity but they didn't."

"That's cool that they haven't though."

"Yeah because if they did then I wouldn't have anything to wear besides my dress from last night."

"Well, I'm totally fine with seeing you going around in your birthday suit."

"Oh I'm sure you are." She smiled while winking as she took the shirt off the hanger and put the hanger back in her closet, "I'm going to take a quick shower okay." She then put on her old house coat.

"When you get out of the shower, I'll more likely be downstairs okay." He got up and started getting dressed.

"All right." She nodded then walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her.