Chapter 16

They next morning when they finally woke up they all got ready then checked out of the hotel. On the way to D.C it was Benny driving with Stella in the front with him so on the way, back Lucas drove with MacKenzie in the front with him. Stella had laid her head down in Benny's lap as she pulled her phone out and started texting MacKenzie.

"So Ms Bradley did you & Lucas have fun last night?"

"Well ask Lucas if he had fun but I know I did. Did you have fun?" MacKenzie texted back.

"Oh yeah, I had tons of fun. You 2 were pretty much drunk like me & Benny were, you 2 get it on?" Stella smirked when she sent the text.

"Hell no. We were going to but I went to the bathroom & when I came back out he was passed out on the bed."

"Damn that sucks."

"So, what game you playing?" Benny asked, trying to see her phone but she quickly put it to her chest so he couldn't see the screen.

"Not playing a game. Kenz and me are texting back and forth to each other."

"And why for? You two are in the same car. You can just talk to each other without wasting your minutes on your phone." Lucas said in a confused tone.

"True, we could but we are talking about girly stuff that we don't want you guys to hear." Stella smiled.

"Plus, we have unlimited messaging." MacKenzie added then replied to Stella on her phone, "So did you & Benny have any kind of 'fun' last night?"

"Oh hell yeah & it was great."

"Really now? How big was he?"

"Hey now!" Stella giggled as she sent the text.

MacKenzie also giggled as she replied, "Hey it's not like he's your man. He was basically a booty call, am I right?"

"True but he is big. Biggest I've ever had that's for sure."

"Oh wow."

"Wow is what I thought afterwards."

MacKenzie thought for a moment, looked in the backseat and asked outloud, "Hey is there any bottles of water left?"

"Yeah, I checked before we left and there was a few left." Benny answered.

"Stella could you reach in the back and get me one please?"

"That would involve me getting up." She whined playfully.

"Exactly." MacKenzie winked at her.

Stella laughed softly and mouthed, "Ah okay, I know your plan."

She then sat up and reached into the small cooler to get a bottle of water. MacKenzie then took that opportunity to turn around and look down at Benny's lap.

Benny noticed what she was doing so he smirked, "May I help you?"

Mackenzie jumped a little, "Oh,um, nothing." She said quickly as she turned around just as quick.

The way she acted made all of them laugh. Stella handed her the bottle then laid back down.

"So I really couldn't tell anything because Benny's pants are kind of baggy." MacKenzie texted Stella.

"Yes they are but just thinking about last night makes me wet all over again."

"Oh my God!" MacKenzie exclaimed outloud and looked at her, "Are you serious?"