"Really? Are you sure? You're not mad?"

"Uh-huh, and no. I'm not mad, I promise I'm not. Well, a little upset but it's okay" Heeseung said and gave a smile.

"Ah, baby, guilt is eating me right now. I'm really sorry, darling" Sunghoon said, his voice full of guilt. He started leaving short kisses all over Heeseung's face again. It became a hobby, actually.

"I told you, it's okay. You don't have to say sorry" Heeseung said. He stopped Sunghoon by cupping his cheeks then he rubbed their noses together.

"You're so beautiful, wifey"

"And you're so random!"

"Just stating a fact" Sunghoon shrugged.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's talk about the wedding?"

"Mhm, I think we should. Wait, I'll get my phone" Sunghoon said. He stood up to get his phone from the table and went back to the bed.

Sunghoon sat on the bed while he's resting his back on the soft wall that's connected to the bed. Heeseung climbed Sunghoon's laps and sat down as well, his back resting on Sunghoon's body and his head on Sunghoon's shoulder.

"First– oh, hi baby" Heeseung suddenly forgot what he's just about to say when Gaeul joined them on the bed. The dog rested his head on Heeseung's lap while her owner is petting her.

"Focus, love. Don't focus on Gaeul, this is important"

"Gaeul is important too"

"Our wedding is more important. C'mon, love, let's talk already or else I'm bringing gaeul back to the mansion"

"Hey, don't you dare!"

"Then let's talk"

"Hmp, fine"

-

"How about the color theme? What color do you like?" Sunghoon asked. They're still in that position after an hour and still talking.

"Hmmm..."

"Baby blue?"

"I was about to say that"

"Yeah, that's your favorite color. And then let's add white"

Heeseung was quietly thinking not until another memory flashed in his head.

"Hoonhoon, what's your favorite color?"

"Blue!"

Heeseung shook his head and blinked many times before talking.

"But blue is your favorite color, why white?"

"Eh? How'd you know my favorite color?"

"Eh.. uhm.... I just guessed!"

"Oh, okay" Sunghoon said, not really believing Heeseung.

"Ah, by the way. What venue should we choose? I have a list here" Sunghoon said and opened his phone. I may or may not have mentioned it but they're using Heeseung's phone to take down notes.

".. we could go to the beach, restaurant or resort. Pick one, love"

"Hmm... Those are great choices, I really can't pick one. How about you?"

"Mhm, I'm thinking to go to the resort. Actually, that resort is next to the beach so I think it'll be a good  place especially for our friends. Is that okay for you?"

"Of course! Totally okay, I love it" Heeseung exclaimed with a big smile, earning a coo from the latter. Sunghoon couldn't help but to kiss Heeseung's cheeks again.

"Oh? Did I cuss?" Heeseung innocently asked. Sunghoon laughed loudly.

"No, baby. I just wanted to kiss your bread cheeks"

"Tch, whatever. Let's continue planning" Heeseung said, trying to hide his red cheeks that Sunghoon caused.

Sunghoon kissed his cheek one more time before listening to whatever Heeseung is saying and giving all of his attention to him. And suddenly, his phone beeped. He got a message.

.

.

.

Unknown

Unknown
Hey babe

Unknown
I'm coming back, just to get you back

Unknown
I heard yeji is coming back as well? Oh I guess you wouldn't be able to push me away anymore

Unknown
See you soonest, babe.

.

.

.

:)