The Troublemaker and Care Taker - Mi-jin x GN!Reader

Start from the beginning

She looked at her lover in shocked "wow that's the first time I heard you swear".

"I swear when I'm alone" They said before reaching the bottom of the staircase to the kitchen reaching the Hufflepuff common room.

They let go of Mi-jin before facing the picture, they reached over and try to find the 2 barrels, it was located in the bottom, middle in the second row.

They stopped for a moment before starting to tap the rhythm of Helga Hufflepuff.

Once they have succeeded they grabbed Mi-jin's hand and dragged her inside the Hufflepuff common room.

As Mi-jin closed the door behind her she looked around and awe.

The Hufflepuff common room following the house color Yellow and Black, plants around the walls and sun lift beaming into the common room.

She saw only a few students inside talking to each other or studying for OWLS.

She never gets why people study early when they're still some time.

She felt being dragged away by her lover again, she let them drag her as she keep looking around every step

As they reached the Prefects room, Y/n reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

They entered the Perfects room, Y/n took off her robe leaving her with her vest, tie and button up top.

As Mi-jin keeps looking around she took off her robe and putting it on the couch.

She loosen her tie a little and sat down on the hufflepuff colored couch.

She looked over to her lover seeing her walking to a bookshelf, scoffed and put her legs up, she put her arms around her legs.

"Shoes off the couch, Park" she heard a stern voice, she looked behind her and saw Y/n giving her a stern looking.

She looked back infront in fear before taking her shoes off putting it on the side of the couch before hugging her legs.

She looked back behind her seeing Y/n walked away from the bookshelf and going to their study desk.

They put the book and a piece of parchment down, they took their quill out their bag and a small bottle of ink.

they put the ink and quill down and put their bag on the side of the table.

Mi-jin sighed and put her head on top of her legs.

"Can't you study later? We still have 2 months before OWLS starts" Mi-jin whined as Y/n just sat on her seat unamused.

They sighed "This isn't for OWLS i have to finish my homework, and aren't you gonna be doing yours?" they said pointing their quill at her.

"Ill do it later" They rolled their eyes before going back to their hw.

Mi-jin was about to protest but Y/n beating her to it "If you be good, after i finish this homework ill stay with you for a while"

She perked up and looked at her lover before getting confused "A while? why not the rest of the day?" she asked

"We still have DA meeting, dont you want Prof. Umbridge gone?" they asked still focused on her homework.

Mi-jin sighed before standing up and plopping herself on the bed.

She fixed her laying position before closing her eyes drifting to sleep.

...

Mi-jin woke up and slowly opened her eyes, she looked beside her seeing her lover peacefully sleeping.

her tie discarded over their shoulder as their vest was on the couch.

she looked around and saw an alarm clock beside Y/n.

She reached over to turn off the alarm before getting drag by Y/n again wrapping their arms around her waist keeping them from reaching the alarm clock.

She sighed before snuggling her face on their neck.

'too much for the rest of the day with them plan' she thought.

She started to grew tired and drift to sleep in her lovers arms.

A/N- hope you guys enjoy this while waiting for other chapters :]

possibly not updating much today since its my brother 18th bday, but ill try :D