"I'm not the only one who sees that too, right?" Han Soo asked Soo Jin as he also noticed how pale Hyun Joo look.

Seo Jun paused from drinking his beverage as he listens to their conversation. Seo Jun turns his head towards the counter looking for Hyun Joo. He stands up and walks to the back when he couldn't find Hyun Joo.

"Wae? Do you need a refill?" Hyun Joo looks up to see Seo Jun standing at the doorway, looking for something. "Give me a sec." Hyun Joo continues washing the dishes.

Seo Jun grabs onto her wrist and move closer to the sink. "Let me do it" Hyun Joo pause as she saw him taking over her work. Her lips held a faint smile and her eyes twinkled at the sight of him.

"Are you sick?" He asked after he finished washing the dish and wiped his hands. His gaze shifted to her as she sat down on one of the chairs. He followed her and took seat opposite from her. "I'm just tired" Hyun Joo replies leaning on her chair.

He reached out to her and placed a hand on her forehead. "Yah! You're burning!"

"Hmm? I'm fine, I just need some rest" she said as she put her head down on the table and using her hands as a pillow.

"I'm taking you home" Seo Jun said quickly standing up from his seat. "Let's go" He took her hands and helped her to her feet. They walk out from the back hand in hand.

"Hyuk, let me borrow your car" Seo Jun said approaching Hyuk. Hyuk looks at Seo Jun then at Hyun Joo before smiling sheepishly at them. "Ara-seo" Hyuk exchange his car keys with Seo Jun's motorcycle keys.

"Not what you think" Seo Jun said before walking out with Hyun Joo.

Hyun Joo slowly walks behind him while holding onto his hands. Her head throbbed and her body ached, as if she'd flung herself against a rocky wall. She was barely on her feet when they reached the car.

Seo Jun held onto her shoulders as he saw her struggling to keep herself steady. She enters the car after Seo Jun opened the door for her. Seo Jun took a seat on the driver seat and starts the engine. He starts driving after they fasten on their seatbelts.

-

Seo Jun carried Hyun Joo into the house when he saw her fell asleep in the car. He didn't want to wake her up knowing how tired she must have been.

He laid her down on her bed when they reached her bedroom. He picked up the blanket and wrapped it around her. He touched her forehead to check the temperature. Then, he head to the kitchen to get a glass bowl and feel it with cold water. He soak the cloth he brought with the water and puts it onto her forehead.

He puts the glass of water and the medicine for her fever onto her nightstand. He lean himself towards the bed as he sat down on the floor. "Don't get sick. I hate it when people are sick."

Seo Jun had his back facing her from leaning on the bedside. Hyun Joo open her teary eyes the moment she heard him saying that. She has woken up earlier but she couldn't open her eyes as she was very exhausted. She blinked to relieve the stinging in her eyes. "I'm sorry" she said looking at the back of Seo Jun's head.

Seo Jun turns around when he heard her replied. He takes a seat on the bed and help her to sit up. He puts the cloth that was on her forehead on the nightstand. "Take this and get some rest" He passed her the medicine and the glass of water. "Thank you" She said before taking it and going back to sleep.

Seo Jun goes back sitting on the floor leaning his back to her bedside. Despite being uncomfortable he sleeps down there accompanying her the whole night.

-

Hyun Joo woke up the next morning feeling slightly better. She turns her head to find Seo Jun sleeping on the floor. Her creaky bed protested as she sat, she tried hard not to make more noise and wake Seo Jun. She got off the bed taking her pillow with her.

She slowly lift Seo Jun's head and put the pillow underneath his head. She then laid a blanket on him. She studied his calm face with a smile on her face remembering how he took great care of her last night. Butterflies begin to form in her stomach as she remembered what he said to her. 'Don't get sick. I hate it when people are sick.'

Hyun Joo jerked her head away from his sight when she saw Seo Jun waking up from his sleep.

Seo Jun smiles with his eyes close as he notice Hyun Joo was looking at him when he opened his eyes. "I guess you're feeling a lot better now"

Hyun Joo pressed her lips together before standing up from her position. "I'm going to take a bath and make breakfast" She said while scratching the back of her neck. Hyun Joo quickly snatch her bathrobe from the closet and walks towards the door.

Seo Jun pulls Hyun Joo's wrist as he stands up. For a minute, she was to flustered to speak. He reached for her forehead to check on the temperature. He smiles at her, "Better than last night".

A wave of warmth rushed up her neck and broke over her cheeks as Seo Jun smiles at her. She remove his hand from her forehead and looked away hiding her red-blushed cheeks.

"See you tonight. I'll pick you up at your cafe." Seo Jun said before walking out of her room.

Hyun Joo lightly hit both sides her cheeks to calm herself down.

-

"Hyun Joo-ah, Seo Jun is here to pick you up" After a long day of practice Seo Jun visits Perfect Brew as a promise to pick up Hyun Joo.

Hyun Joo came out from back, ready to go home. "You really came?" Hyun Joo asked as she was surprised.

"Don't make me regret this" Seo Jun replies walking out of the cafe without waiting for her. "Yah! Wait for me" Hyun Joo bows at her employers before following Seo Jun out.

-

"What's this?" Hyun Joo said pointing towards the flowers on the passenger seat. "And when did you buy a car?"

"Hyuk's car and don't touch those" He said reaching for the flowers and puts it in the backseat.

Hyun Joo gazed at him before taking a seat on the passenger seat.

"We're going somewhere before going home." Seo Jun said starting the engine of the car. "Where?" Seo Jun ignores her question and continues to drive the car.

-

"Yah! Don't you have hands?" Seo Jun said to the women with blonde hair. "Hands?" She asked before putting out her hands hoping Seo Jun to give the flowers to her. "Then, I guess you could have take it yourself" He said throwing the women's high heel further from Jukyung and her. She squeals before going for her heel.

"Here, this is for you" Seo Jun said giving the flowers in his hands to Jukyung.

"For me?" Jukyung raised her eyebrows at him. Seo Jun nods as a reply. "Thank you" Jukyung said as she takes the flowers from him.

Hyun Joo crosses her arms watching Seo Jun and Jukyung from the car. She was a bit jealous of Jukyung, but she had no reason to be. Seo Jun is not even in a relationship with her. "I guess I was the only one who like him" she said with a wry smile.

Hyun Joo picked up her phone when she heard it rings. "Oh, Omma"

"How are you feeling? Soo Jin said you were not feeling well yesterday." Mrs Do asked her on the other side.

"I've had better days" Hyun Joo looks up to the night sky and close her eyes, breathing in the cold breeze of the night.