enddddd

Hey guys..... I'm doing my best to wrap it up this chapter.....

Boruto opened his eyes panting and sighed "that's not it" boruto said as he eyed naruto. "Will you be able to get used to this body?" Naruto asked.

"Yea, I think so." Replied Boruto as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Ok, let's go."

"Wait dad where?" Boruto practically demanded.

"Introducing you to your friends." Naruto smiled behind him as Sauske had already left. Boruto reluctantly followed.

Boruto entered the town receiving glares that Naruto looked at him to ignore.

"Lord 7th!" Sarada yelled stepping away from the stall. "Boruto." She greeted as well. Boruto nodded.

"Anyway, how are you?" Naruto asked making small talk when Boruto sae Inojin Shikadai and Denki standing at a shop.

"I'll be back!"

"Ok dont take long!"

Boruto ran over and looked at the kids.

"Can we help you sir?" Denki asked and Inojin kept one eye on him and one at the game. Boruto leaned over the shoulder and at Inojins cards and placed down one of his and Inojin looked towards him now both eyes on him.

"Thankyou, do I know you?" Inojin asked and Boruto sweatdropped rembering his issue. "Its me Boruto..." he said rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"Oh- OH!" Denki said and eyed Boruto. "Are you shure?" Denki asked and Shikadai looked at him. "What color is your Dojustsu?" Shikadai questioned knowing only him and Mitsuki, along Boruto would know. "Black and blue." Boruto said.

Boruto gestured towards the whites. "This turns black-"

Boruto gestured towards his iris and pupils. "Baby blue." He said and Shikadai sighed. "IDIOT!" Screamed Shikadai smashing borutos head.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Boruto demanded and Denki wacthed in horror. "Your Boruto?"asked denki.

He earned a nod in response from Boruto. "But how?" He asked and Boruto shurged. Inojin looked back at him. "Dosent matter I'll still beat you" Inojin mocked and Boruto scoffed "whatever! Your on!" Shouted Boruto sitting down and taking over the match.

END