Hiiiii

"Then-" naruto got cut off by Toneri. "I'm shure Hinata would not be pleased to hear I'm in the village. Much less with her son." Toneri said and Naruto panicked "NO WAIT!" Toneri jumped off and dissipeared into the crowd. Naruto held his son and brought him home.

Hinta opened the door to see Boruto in narutos arms with half of his right arm missing. "What happened?!" Hinata worriedly reached for Boruto as she started at his 'right arm' she gestured for him to hand over her son and he reluctantly agreed he ran upstairs with him and laid him in bed. "Can you bring me the phone?" Hinata asked Naruto who first questioned it "where is Himawari?" Naruto asked as he was about to leave. "Shes with this little boy named Enji and a girl." Hinata said. "Did the sealing not work?" She asked stroking borutos hair and then smiling as he moved his eyebrows in response to her touching him. "No. I'll go grab the phone." Naruto said running to grab the phone. "Ghen" boruto mumbled in pain and Hinata noticed he was awake now. "Boruto!" She exclaimed embracing her son and smiling a wide smile  "m-" he stoprd speaking and screamed in pain as he held his right shoulder. "HURRY NARUTO-KUN!" Hinata yelled and ran downstairs to get Naruto.  "Geh!" Boruto coughed blood all over the floor and he had bags under his eyes. "What the where am I?" Borruto questioned and looked around he grabed a picture and eyed it. "Who is that?" Boruto questioned again and then placed the picture down and looked at His 'right arm' "What the-" he was cut off by Hinata running into the room and seeing him holding a picture frame. Naruto followed close behind Hinata and Boruto stared with a confused face. "Boruto you need to lay down." Hinata said and Bouto looked puzzled. "I'm sorry?" He said and went to walk out the door. "Boruto where are you going?" Hinata said and Boruto stared "I'm sorry I dont know you." He said and Hinata and narutos hearts shattered into a million peices. "I will be leaving now." Boruto said and walked out Hinata looked at Naruto and whispered something in his ear "yeah." Naruto replied and the both left.