SLEEP OVERRR

Konohamaru grabed his collar and dragged him inside and Boruto started complaining. "BE QUITEEEEEEEEE!" Konohamaru exclaimed and hima opend the door. Apoun seeing Hima Boruto straightened up. "Can I go play with Himawari?" Asked Boruto and Konohamaru nodded. He went into the house and heard people in the office. He walked in and was greeted by Naruto "What's wrong Konohamaru we are dealing with something important." Naruto said and Konohamaru sighed "If you want Boruto hes with Himawari right now." Konohamaru said and looked at the people in the room. 'Looks like I wasnt invited to the party' he thought sarcastically. Naruto jumped up and thanked Konohamaru. "Wait Naruto!" Konohamaru exclaimed "He thinks your scary!" Konohamaru said and narutos heart dropped. "He-" naruto said and Konohamaru cut him of. "Come on well talk to him together." Konohamaru said leading him out. Hinata stood there as a tear fell and hit the floor as the 2 men made there way to the bedroom Himawari and Boruto were in. Konohamaru opened the door. "Dad! Big bro Konohamaru!" Hima shouted putting down the toys and running for a hug. "Hey hima...." naruto said patting her head before crouching in front of Boruto. "Hey I'm sorry." He said and boruto eyed Konohamaru who nodded, he mouthed "talk to him" and Boruto looked back at Naruto. "Hi mister......" he said and Naruto cried a little. "Hey kid, sorry that I scared you." He mumbled patting his head.
And Boruto smiled and held narutos hand and held it on his head moving it side to side. "dad......."mumbled Boruto which shocked Himawari, Naruto, and Konohamaru. Boruto looked to Konohamaru them Himawari. Then Naruto scooped up Boruto who slightly jumped at the sudden movements of Naruto. But didn't scream Konohamaru felt angry but kept a calm composure. Konohamaru in high Hopes walked over to Boruto "Would you like to stay the night here with Himawari?" Konohamaru asked crossing his fingers. "REALLY DADDY?" Boruto yelled and Konohamaru nodded smirking. "Ask naruto." He said and Naruto smiled "yes you can stay." He said and placed naruto down to say bye to Konohamaru but he was already gone. Naruto clicked his tounge and shook his head 'that Konohamaru' he thought and Boruto began to stare at Naruto. "Huh what's up?" Asked Naruto who kind of frowned at borutos response. "Are you Hima daddy?" He asked "yeah" he said and pulled his hand away and Boruto looked at it again and ran his finger over his palm. " I dont like that hand." Boruto said pointing to the sciencetific ninja tool arm. Naruto sighed and then stood up. "Come on your gonna meet Himawaris momma." Naruto said and Boruto looked at Himawari who waved bye. They reached the room and Hinata was looking through the wall byakugan activated when she saw the 2 come in she deactivated it and walked over. "Boruto!" Hinata said and took him from Naruto. "I know you. I think." Boruto said and Narutos heart skipped a beat. They brought the kid to the room. Naruto got on the phone and began to call Ino to come and Hinata was introducing herself to Boruto. "Yeah ok." Naruto said and hung up. "Boruto want some food?" Naruto questioned and Boruto nodded. Naruto stood and walked to a shelf and grabed out a box and Hinata actavaited her byakugan and stared at Naruto. "Your not gonna feed him candy were you?" Hinata said and then a knock could be heard from the door. Himawari yelled " I'll get it!" And ran to the door. Boruto smiled and ran after her down the stairs to the door and beat her there which shocked Himawari.