f

"What the hell?" Sarada yelled when Boruto seemingly traded places with Mitsuki. "Ok let me grab him." Sauske said and quickly sushined in front of him. He looked at Boruto who was floating...... "COME ON! WHAT THE FUCK!" Shouted Konohamaru. Konohamaru joined in catching Boruto now and failed miserably. "Hi!" Boruto yelled to one of the houses waving and Konohamaru panicked. Swallowing his pride he started to speak "Hey Boruto let's go in and get icecream!" Yelled Konohamaru and Boruto shook his head "No thanks papa!" Yelled Boruto and he got caught when Sasuke teleported behind him and wrapped his arms around his tiny body. Boruto laughed. And tried to work his way out of Sauskes hold. "Ok ok ok ok ok ok! You win!" He laughed and Sarada had a irk mark rasing her fist. She walked over angrily but half way felt Mitsukis arms around her. She looked at Mitsuki and he simply nodded no. "hes just a kid." mitsuki said and sasuke mummbled. "fine." sarada said simply. And stopped approaching the kid. "Haha!" Boruto said and pointed at Sarada while still wiggling. "You got stoppeddddddd!" With that Sarada appeared infornt of the fool and went to hit his head. "IDIOT!"
She yelled and hit his head as hard as she could. He held his head tightly and screamed. Sarada looked taken aback by her actions. "Hey i-" she was cut off when Boruto yelled. "NO STAY AWAY!" He shouted and held out his hands and squeezed his eyes closed as massive chakra got shot out. Sarada flew into the wall and left a crater in it. Konohamaru twitched at his wall. "Great....." had murmured. And took Boruto from Sauske to go get him a treat. "Be good kids." He said and went inside with Boruto. "Hey I need to go get something STAY WITH ME." He said firmly and walked away. With Boruto nodding instantly and following closely. They arrived at the Uzumaki home and Boruto plopped into the yard. "Boruto come on I need to go inside." Konohamaru said and Boruto nodded no. "Eh- why?" Konohamaru asked and sat down and placed a hand on borutos back. "Theres a scary man." He said and Konohamaru thought. "He tried to take me." Boruto protested. "Boruto hes your dad. He wanted to play." Konohamaru said think that Ino could check his memory. "NO YOUR MY DAD!" Yelled Boruto and Konohamaru sighed.

Hey! Author here, my father is still home and I managed to write this over a few days so I am sorry if i repeated anything😅