k

They set up the camp around a fire Naruto started and they sat. Boruto fell asleep and Naruto used his hokages cloak to cover him up.
"Naruto hes a adult now. You dont have to baby him." Said Sauskes as he propped up against a tree. Naruto sighed. "He still has a memory of a 13 year old." Naruto said and Sauske got irritated. "If he looks like a adult you can't baby him." Sauske said and Naruto got angry and walked away. Naruto made a clone to head to the village and went back to the group after a couple minutes. Taking a deep breath he sat down and sat in silence the rest of the night.

*with the clone*

The clone arrived at the village and made it's way to the yamanaka house. He arrived quickly and Ino opened it. "Hey! Naruto what's up?" Ino asked opening the door. The clone bowed respectfully. "Tommorow I'll br entering the village with a unknown chakra, dont deploy any sensory ninja to the chakra." Said narutos clone and Ino looked shocked for a moment before nodding "will do." She said and the clone left. The clone arrived at Narutos home entering into the bedroom he shared with Hinata and waving at her as she entered to get ready for bed. "Oh naruto!"she said and walked over and put her finger to his face. "Did you find my boy?" She demanded "Yeah yeah. Dont worry." He said reaching for her hand and pulling it down. "Hes with the real me and Sauske right now." The clone said "goodnight." It then dissipeared into smoke.