h

'That was so weird' boruto thought as a medic walked in and was more than shocked to see her previously on the brink of death patient sitting up fine.

"Hello mam" boruto said and Sauske helped Boruto up. "We will take our leave." Sauske said and the nurse stared dumbstruck. They arrived in the middle of the desert and Sauske stood and looked at Boruto. "Fly" sauske said and Boruto froze "wha-" boruto asked. "You can." Sauske said again and Boruto sighed before floating off the ground. "What do you feel?" Asked Sauske as he wacthed. "I um- it's hard to explain. I feel light. And like uh let's see- my chakras rotating weirdly?" Boruto said. In response Sauske sighed. "Let's grab Mitsuki and head back." Sauske said. "You head back on your own sensei." Boruto said. "I'll fly me and Mitsuki to were we left Konohamaru and sarada." Sauske looked ticked but nodded. "Bye!" Shouted Boruto running to the village. He knocked on the door to there hotel. "Hey!" Boruto said as Mitsuki opened the door. "Were leaving." Boruto said and Mitsuki nodded the got outside the village and Boruto placed Mitsuki on his back. "Let's go!" Boruto said as he took off for the clouds. At that moment garra looked out his window and saw a yellow blurr shoot into the sky and sighed.

They were above the area they left Sarada and Konohamaru so they landed and Boruto looked at Mitsuki when he heard saradas voice. The approached and Sarada saw Boruto and froze. Boruto also froze as they stared at each other saradas sharingan had activated as she stared. She squeezed her eyes shut shaking her head and looking the other way. Borutos right eye tingled and he held it. He removed his hand and looked around as Sarada backed up "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?" She demanded and Boruto store confused. "What?"boruto asked and Konohamaru pointed to his right eye signaling for Boruto to look. Boruto held out his hand in front of him and a mirror appeared as Boruto stared at the mirror he blinked and it was gone. "Let's head back..." boruto said eyeing them "lets fly its quicker." He said smiling "fine. Your forgetting we cant fly Jakiko" Konohamaru said and Boruto held out his hands focusing as a blue coat covered them. The all began to lift up and then head to the village under Borutos control. They arrived and Boruto went to report. "Dad!" Boruto said running up to his dad. "I wanna try something!" He started as Sauske walked in. "Hey Sauske" naruto said as Boruto looked at Sauske "activate your sharingan please." Boruto said and Sauske looked at Naruto who shrugged and activated his ems. Boruto made eye contact with Sauske and then grabed his hand and blinked opening his eyed to reveal a perfect ems copy of sauskes. Naruto looked on dumbfounded and confused and Sauske looked offened. Boruto deactivated it and opened his mouth to be silenced by Naruto. "Try it on me." Said Naruto holding his hand out as his son grabbed his hand he focused. His hair parted a little and orange ears poked out and 9 tails started sprouting as Boruto kept focusing hearing a noise losing focus.

"Hey! Me author. Hiatus yayyyy