chapter 4

Sarada was in the kitchen staring at the photo of her family sighing as Sasuke had left on another mission. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Sarada jumped up startled by the sudden knock and ran to the door. I grabbed the door handle and turned it open slowly and saw Ino standing there looking painced. She grabbed my arm, " No time to explain we have to get to lord hokage's home there has been an issue." She said pulling me Along. *Meanwhile* Shikamaru sat playing with Hima while naruto talked to the tailed beast in their realm. Himawari suddenly broke down in tears when she saw her brothers headband and balled her eyes out. "What a drag" Shikamaru looked at Naruto "Wonder what's happening in there..."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE BEEN FEELING STRANGE CHAKRA FROM BORUTO?!?!" Naruto screamed at the nine tailed fox Kurama. "LOOK I DIDN'T SIGN UP TO BE HERE OR HAVE YOU BE MY HOST SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING!" Kurama yelled back at Naruto. Naruto tensed up and stared at Kurama. "Well, we need to think. Boruto has run off but left his title as shinobi to the village so he's not a rogue so he thought this through to some point." Naruto looked deep in thought. "Here's a thought, TALK TO SHIKAMARU NOT ME I'M AS CLUELESS AS YOU BASTARD!" Naruto looked up. "FINE! I WILL TALK TO SHIKAMARU!" Naruto yelled and left the realm he was in he came back to Shikamaru sitting watching Himawari try to attack him for "letting Boruto leave" she couldn't move though she stood frozen by the Shadow paralysis jutsu her Byakugan activated and was intense......