chapter 9 (A/N) I Will not post tomorrow unless i finish another chapter.

Chapter 9
"We can't use the sealing jutsu" exclaimed Sai as he leaned back against the wall. "Yeah, it's a huge drag..." said Shikamaru. Lord 6th had come to help evaluate the matter. "Let's break down, what do we know boruto can do?" Lord 6th asked the group. Start with jutsu.

Shadow Clone Jutsu
Wind style moves
Lightning style moves
Water style moves.
Don't forget 3 forms of rasengan.
Wind style rasengan
High compression rasengan
Vanishing rasengan.
He can also do basic jutsu.
"Ok" lord 6th said "we know what we can do. What else do we know?" Konohamaru chimed in. "He can see the flow of chakra!" Lord 6th looked at the others hinata and sai nodded. "He was almost using the byakugan, but the eye was black with a light blue pupil. The opposite colors of a byakugan." Hinata looked at lord 6th then at Sasuke. Naruto spoke "He could also read moves ahead of time and move like he was using a three tomoe Sharingan." Sauske looked up shocked. Lord 6th sighed. "Such a problem child!" He glared at Naruto. " No recorded data of his dojutsu exists right?" Naruto responded with a head nod. Hinata looked up. "Naruto doesn't it look like Tomeri's Tenseigan?" Naruto put 2 and 2 together. "Your right!" Naruto said remembering the villain he fought long ago. He looked at Hinata "What would he have to do with boruto?" Lord 6th stared. 'Why would this happen?' Thought Naruto his son... Why was he so powerful. Why did he have to suffer the same fate as Naruto?. His thoughts were interrupted by lord 6th. "We need to go over his other 2 abilities. First he can absorb chakra, and use space time ninjutsu with no rinnegan." Sasuke looked pale. "If he's so powerful, we need a shinobi with excellent taijutsu and speed." They all sighed as they realized the only shinobi that fit the requirements was Rock Lee.