Chapter 3

Sai walked past Konohamaru in the hallway and told him it was ok to go back in the room. Sai intended to let Naruto know what Boruto thought he had seen. Sai rounded the corner and walked past several rooms until he saw Naruto exiting Sakura's office. "Naruto, we need to talk!" Sai said as he walked towards naruto. "Boruto claimed to have fired his rasengan at you because he saw Kurama attacking him. But you're not Kurama so he couldn't have seen him correct?" Naruto looked at Sai and looked out the window. "I don't know. What Boruto's saying could be true but I didn't sense anything wrong with me or Boruto." Sai stared confused. "But if it is true it could be because of that dojutsu he had activated. He must be telling the truth, his rasengan was fired with the intent to damage whoever its target was. Me or Kurama. It was more powerful than his normal rasengan and if I hadn't had superhuman healing abilities I would be in emergency care right now." Sai finally got a word in. "Should you attempt to ask Kurama or talk to boruto?" Naruto looked up. "Kurama might be better, Boruto seems scared right now, I don't think I would help. As an order from your hokage, Interrogate boruto to see what you can learn by ANY MEANS NECESSARY." Sai nodded and turned to go back to boruto.
*MEANWHILE*
Boruto sat staring at konohamaru trying to figure out what was wrong. The longer he stared, the more he could see Konohamaru's chakra rotating inside his body. The blue chakra looked smooth and perfect. He could see his heart and parts of his skeleton. He was captivated by it. "Konohamaru, did you know your chakra is blue?" Boruto genuinely asked. Konohamaru looked at Boruto, unable to respond to the young boy's question. At that moment Hinata Boruto's mom walked in. Konohamaru stood up and bowed to Hinata. He whispered "Boruto is watching my chakra or something." Hinata looked at Konohamaru ''What did he say?" Konohamaru double checked boruto was out of ear shot. "He just asked me if I knew my chakra is blue, is it?" Hinta activated her byakugan and looked at his body. After scanning him she said "He's telling the truth there, I just wonder how he doesn't have the byakugan." Konohamaru looked shocked and left, leaving him in his mother's care. Boruto was in the bed and began to feel his strength returning. He felt his legs becoming strong again and knew he could run and jump fine now. He looked at mom who deactivated her byakugan and pulled his hands together to form the signs for Wind style: Gale Palms once he did all the signs he looked at his mom then out the window to plan escape. He decided transformation would be best. He would leave a shadow clone going the opposite direction of him and run home to grab his things. He pointed his hands at Hinata and used the wind style on her, sending her into the wall dazed and confused. Hinata passed out "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I said bring my hands together to make several clones. I made the all go different ways in the village so my chakra wouldn't be easy to detect I opened the window and we all began running across the roofs we reached my house the I performed the transformation jutsu to turn me into a regular looking shinobi, I slipped in via my window and began to grab my things hima couldn't see this it wouldn't be fair to her. I grabbed several kunai, my emergency rations, a water bottle and Sasuke's headband. I took my own off and sighed. Hima would want it. I headed down stairs and saw him asleep waiting. I tapped her shoulder and she woke up startled. "AHHH THERE IS A SHINOBI!" Hima said, causing me to stumble back. "No Hima! It's big brother!"
I replied and handed her my head band and draped my bag over my shoulder. "Why big brother, why are you leaving? Don't you wanna stay?" She asked, tears falling down her tiny face. I groaned too cute. "Tell mom and dad this, I'm leaving because I have to it's not safe for me dad is scary now because I only see the ninetails in him and he puts me in pain, tell mom I'm leaving because I've hurt TO MANY people y'all care about the village isn't safe with me. Goodbye." Hima watched me and said "I'm coming!" I looked at her and a tear escaped my eye."No hima you are staying, become a shinobi that can make dad proud and protect the village!" I heard people outside so I waved to Himawari, kissed her cheek and left through my window.*Door slams open to reveal Shikamaru and Naruto* Naruto saw his daughter on the floor in tears and ran to her. "Hima, what's wrong?!" She looked at Shikamaru and then at her dad. She held out Boruto's headband and they gasped "H-H-H-HE LEFT!" she yelled as loud as she could. Naruto pulled her close. "Shikamaru get the entire sensory unit to find him, bring Ino here and Sarada to comfort Hima." Shikamaru agreed and left hoping over the roofs to Ino's flower shop to see her just standing there looking confused. "BORUTO IS TRYING TO LEAVE THE VILLAGE!" Ino looked up "If he needs the sensory unit we can't help, we can detect chakra, yes we can but, his vanished and split up into 4 small groups making it impossible for the sensory unit to find him." Ino said calmly like she had known everything. "What a drag" Shikamaru said blandly. "Anyway lord seventh requested you come to help discuss what to do about Boruto, and to bring Sarada because lord seventh thinks she can help Hima. Apparently Boruto left a message with Himawari but she's too upset to tell us anything right now. Boruto left his headband with Himawari and she refuses to hand it over because she said Boruto gave it to her." Ino looked up and a tear rolled down her face. "Ok, you head to lord seventh and I will go get Sarada." Ino said, taking the lead. We nodded and ino ran to the Uchiha house and Shikamaru returned to Naruto.