krama

"Care to explain?" Boruto asked eyeing Sauske who straighten out. "The karma." Sauske said and Boruto became even more intrigued. "Karmaa....." boruto said draing out the A.

Naruto stood up and walked over to Boruto and placed a hand on his right arm. Boruto flinched and felt the karma activate as Toneri stared.
"Grh" Boruto grunted and held onto his karma and squeezed his eyes shut. "We wanted to say something." Sauske said holding out his hands slowly. "What?"boruto said taking raspy breaths. He kept his eyes closed and Toneri saw signs Momoshiki was about to take over. "Wait!" Toneri said holding a hand out to Sauske. "He's losing control that wouldn't be smart." He said then Naruto got frustrated. "Now you can think?!" Naruto exclaimed Toneri sweat droped before performing the serpent hand signs and his hands grew a blue. He held his hands over Boruto and closed his eyes and grunted. Boruto screamed in pain and held onto his arm as Toneri continued not flinching. "Stop!" Naruto yelled trying to push off Toneri from Boruto only to be grabed by Sauske and restrained.
"He hurting him!" Naruto yelled and Sauske sighed
Naruto stared in horror as Boruto let out a blood curdling scream and fell to the floor. "We may not have a choice. If we ever want to get close to him hes going to have to lose the forearm." Naruto let a tear escape his eye and yelled back to Toneri "NO HE HAS A SAY!" Naruto exclaimed and Toneri sighed and started counting on his fingers. "The seal you put on him, neglected by his claims-" toneri got cut off. "How did you know about the seal unless..." Sauske said. "You were the one who removed his seal!" Naruto whisper screamed and broke free of Sauskes grip running towards Toneri and Boruto. He swooped up boruto from the floor. "NO STO-" Toneri started, but borutos body began to shake like he was having a heart attack "Idiot!" Sauske yelled trying to get Boruto from Naruto who held onto his son. Suddenly the karma spread up his arm and he jumped out of narutos arms and landed gracefully. His karma spread all the way up his arm and into his eye. "No...." Toneri said backing up. "Sauske alert the shinobi to evauate residences!" Toneri order and Sauske nodded and ran to start evauation as Naruto Naruto actavaited Kurama mode. Borutos right eye opened and the made rasengans. As they clashed they damaged the entire building blowing the roof off.