"Damn we late?" I asked him.

"Just by like ten minutes, we good" Gunna said as we walked towards the front and it was packed as fuck. The capacity was about 25,000 people at least.

Probably more but shit I ain't counting. All I know is it was hella people in this bitch supporting them.

Once we got settled in the front, I waited for her to lock eyes with me so she can know I was here. And it took a minute, but once she finally seen me in the front, she looked me in my eyes for a split second before refocusing herself.

"Mhm look at y'all nigga" Gunna said laughing and I smacked my lips saying "Shut up" before reverting my attention back to her.

"Yeah boy you know I like the touchin, the lovin, and we don't need no husbands in the function
So boy keep me coming
And you'll know I'll be ready
So give me your lovin ohhhhhh"

"Yeah boy you know I like the touchin, the lovin, and we don't need no husbands in the functionSo boy keep me comingAnd you'll know I'll be readySo give me your lovin ohhhhhh"

"Sexy than a mothafucka" I mumbled. And that dress she had on was doing her right.

"Better claim that" Gunna said and I laughed a little.

"Been claimin that since the Grammys" I said looking her up and down and she looked at me from the audience again and she smiled a little before shaking her head.

Come on, she can't stay mad at a nigga. At least I don't think she should.

-

Halle POV

1 hour later

"Thank you all!" Me and Chloe said into the mic at the same time before we blew everyone a kiss as we finished performing, and we grabbed each other's hands as we walked off the stage together

"Girl I was so nervous" Chloe said.

"Me too, but we killed it" I said.

"As we do every time" Chloe said as we walked to our dressing room together to change out of our heels and clothes.

"Okaaay?!" I said and we both laughed.

"I seen your man in the audience" She said and I rolled my eyes saying "Yeah he's a stalker".

Chloe laughed and said "Now you know you're glad he's here, even though he's wrong as fuck right now"

And she was right.

I was happy to see him, but not under these circumstances. It's just messed up to me.

If you want me? Get rid of them hoes. It's that simple.

"I'm just not trying to play games" I said.

"Exactly so he needs to come correct or step off" Chloe said shrugging.

"And that's that" I said putting on my sweats.

We heard a few knocks at our dressing room door and Chloe said "Who is it?"

"It's me shawty, and Roddy" I heard Gunna say to her and Chloe blushed.

I laughed and said "Aww" and she smiled. "Okay one second!" Chloe replied as we put on our shirts and put our slippers on, and then she answered the door.

"Hey" She said giving Gunna a hug and then a kiss, and Roddy walked over to me with a dozen purple roses in his hand.

"Wassup baby girl.." He said to me.

"Hey.." I said back.

"You look so beautiful." Roddy said and I blushed trying to cover it up but I couldn't.

"Thank you." I said.

"Mhm. These are for you" He said handing the roses to me and I grabbed them saying "When'd you get these because I definitely didn't see them in your hand when you got here"

He chuckled and said "Don't worry bout all that. Just take them"

"Well, thank you.. They're beautiful" I said looking at them and I smiled a little.

"You're welcome. Look, can I talk to you for a second? Me and you?" He said pulling me to the side.

"You got a minute Roddy because I really gotta go" I said.

"No she don't" Chloe said and I gave her a look, and everybody laughed.

"Exactly" Roddy said chuckling.

"Man, what is it Roddy?" I asked as we left out the dressing room together to get more privacy.

"I'm sorry about the other day. Look, Denise is a girl I used to mess around with before I met and got acquainted with you. I definitely ain't been fuckin on anyone since I been talking to you" Roddy said.

"Okay, but have you got rid of them?" I asked.

"Yeah" He said and I just looked at him.

"Aight... Not exactly, but I will." He said and again, I just looked at him.

"I will, for real. You the only person I been thinkin bout since we first met, and you the only person I wanna think about, seriously" Roddy said.

"Roddy those words may have worked on a simpler woman, and the words are beautiful, but I need action behind it. I need you to listen to me good, are you ready?" I asked him, and he nodded his head.

"Hear this, and hear this good. I'm serious alright? I'm not playing games. I want and need a real man in my life, and if you're not ready to take it to that level and you still wanna do what you do? Stop wasting my time. Please. Stop wasting my time Rodrick." I said as I grabbed my bag and put it over my shoulder.

He pursued ME, and he got his nerve playing games with me.

I'm not one of them.

"Halle.." Roddy said as I started walking out the venue, so I can just go wait for Chloe in the limo.

-

☕️