36 - ✧THE END✧

*Few Weeks Later*
-Jungkook POV-

Finally, the day has arrived i was eagerly waiting for. To make her mine. I was smiling and blushing drowned in my thoughts just when i found my Y/n walking through the aisle holding her father's hand. My eyes Welled up in tears but i controlled. She looked stunning in that white gown. I feel so blessed to have her in my life, she has changed me alot by showing how it feels when truly loved. When i was busy admiring her, she stood infront of me as her dad placed her hand on mine, I've held her hand almost everyday and every moment but this feels different.

We got lost in eachother's eyes while listening to our heartbeats which was fast af. "Do you, Jeon Jungkook accept Min Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?" Priest asked. I was overwhelming by looking at her. "Yes, i do!" I said with full of love. "Do you, Min Y/n accept Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?" She looked deep into my eyes before answering with the same love. "Yes, i do!".

-Y/n POV-

I was just staring at my Jungkook who was looking breathtaking with those neatly fitted suit. I never knew he would look this handsome now even tho i have seen him like this for million times. I could the love he was passing from his eyes, his eyes were filled with tears which i noticed but he just smiled looking at me, not daring to take his eyes off me. I was looking at him with the same passion. When the priest his vows we gladly accepted and answered with full of love.

When the priest was done with his vows, Jungkook leaned in and kissed my lips, softly yet gently showering with all his love and passion through the kiss. “Finally As I Said. Now. You're Mine!!” Jungkook whispered leaning in after the kiss. I blushed and looked down nodding.

******

Entering inside, i found no one. "Koo!! Where's aunt?" I asked confusedly as he chuckled. "Well, she left both of us alone to spend our first night happily!! She comes back by tomorrow evening!!" He smirked a little as I was surprised by what he said. "But where is she staying!?" I asked concerned. "Somewhere safe!" He shrugged. I pouted and nodded. He giggled and in a second, he pinned me to the wall, staring at me intensely. "w-wha-" he didn't let me finish but just connected his lips with mine, kissing me passionately. "No more words Princess, my mom didn't leave us here for nothing!" He smirked as i blushed at his gaze. This time, he picked me in his arms and went towards our room. I hid my face in his chest, blushing hard. "Stop Blushing baby! This isn't first time!" He smirked again throwing me on the bed gently and hovering over me. Just then, he attacked my neck placing wet kisses, then leaving marks once when he found my sensitive spot. Just as time passed he got me moaning in a mess.

~~~~~
-Author POV-

You smiled holding Jungkook's hands, as you both were having some quality time, watching your favourite movie. You felt so comfortable and relieved staying in his arms, for the first time, you felt that you're really in your husband's embrace. You both were sitting on the couch as he was backhugging you, you both had a blanket on, for warmth in the cold weather. Your head was rested on his chest, his hands trailed down your waist caressing it. Random pecks, making fun of eachother and many tiny things made you both lost in eachother. You couldn't control but to ask him what was going on your mind. "Kook!! What did you do with those 4 people? I still think of it, after those incidents in Daegu, our marriage was fixed and i didn't knew anything, what happened to them?" You asked as he chuckled.

"They are in their place where they're supposed to be." He said blankly. "Huh? What does that mean?" You asked confused. "Well, they're threatened to stay away from you, me and our family, if they try to come back, they'll be killed!" You gasped. "Really? You'll kill them?" You asked shocked. "No baby! Not until they try to mess up with me or you!" He said giggling. "Really kook, you are acting like it's a work of snap, and thinking about killing someone." You said shocked. "C'mon wifey! It's just a work of a second, why are you shocked? Or.... Are you scared?" He asked teasingly. "N-No!!! I'm not scared, hehe!" He giggled kissed your cheeks.

"You're so cute to handle, just like that day when you fell on me 'accidently' being drunk!!" He said emphasizing the work accidently as you pouted angrily. "Shut up! It was really an accident!" He chuckled. "I know, it was an 'accident'! Thank god you fell on me that day and scolded me for your mistake or else i couldn't find you and make you mine!" He giggled again emphasizing the word accident. "Shut up!" You said and was about to stand up but his grip on your waist tightened. "Don't try babygirl! You can't walk from the last night work of mine and yet again i have to carry you till here!" He smirked as you blushed. He giggled and kissed your flushed cheeks as you both continued watching the movie in eachother's embrace.

      -Giggling, having a quality time with eachother, the couple found their love in eachother's embrace. A stranger became a very important person in their lives. Now, they know how it feels when they're truly loved. Without any hesitation, they could finally be themselves. They have no fear of the past happening again 'cause they already know how to fight with it. They have all the strength to fight against their sorrows no matter what. By that they lived happily together, promising to be forever...♡

Story by,
~Your lovely Author ♡

Hey guys!! Finally, this story has came to an end and I'm gonna miss you guys. This will be the last story I'll be writing 'cause i don't have any idea to write anything next. But I'm really happy for all the readers who has loved my story. Liv ya guys 🖤 But it was fun writing and interacting with you guys ❤️. Thank you so much for every reader who has read and supported my story 💓💘 love you all 💕💞 once again Thank you so much for all your support.... Anyways, ba byee, take care 🥺💜
Will miss you guys so much 🥺❤️