5 - First Day!

Y/n POV

I sighed looking at the letter which I just signed. Hope this won't lead to anything complicated. I stood up and went towards my bed after switching off the table lamp of my study table. I didn't had any thoughts about this so I just went to sleep.

*****

I slowly walked towards his cabin, with my rapidly beating heart, I was so nervous at this time that my heart beat has increased. Takinga deep breath, I knocked on the door. "Come in!!!", He shouted from other side. I held the cold door knob which sent shivers of nervousness. I finally entered and saw him sitting on his chair with his formals, a few strands of his hair were left on his forehead which made him look dangerously handsome. I bowed at him once for which he looked up to me. "Good morning sir", he nodded.

"You here? Did you sign?", I nodded and handed him the letter which is signed. "Hmm, okay!, btw, I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook", my eyes widen for his introduction. I know him, I Mean I know him from a long time. "J-Jungkook? gguk?", he looked at me weirdly. "What?! Who is that gguk? I'm Jungkook, not gguk!", he said. I mentally facepalmed myself. No! It can't happen, I shouldn't get excited. "Sorry sir, I was confused".

"Huh? For what?", he raised his eyebrows. "It's just that I got confused by your name, nothing else", he just looked at me weirdly as if he wasn't satisfied. "Okay, come with me now", he stood up fixing his coat and walked past me. I followed him. "You will work here and Yeah! As she is a new employee here, I want you guys to help her with some work!!", He told to everyone who were working. They all looked up to him as soon as he came here.

"Sure sir", one of the employee said. He showed me my table as I sat there, he left. "Miss Y/n?", a girl came to me and called out. "Ah! Mr. Jeon told me to tell you about your work", whe said smiling. "Oh! Yeah!", I smiled back. Then she started telling me about my work which felt difficult at first, but was easy when I understood.

*****

"You've done a good job, Miss Y/n, I'll give you some files to complete". I nodded as she smiled at me going back. After a while, she came to me with some files in her hand. I smiled and took it from her. She left.

*****

"Uh!! We thought that our work would decrease because of the new employee here but no, it's of no use. Our work is still the same", a worker told to another mentioning me. "You're right! If someone could work properly, maybe our work could decrease", the second one scoffed and continued working which triggered me.

I furiously stood up from my table. Just when Mr. Jeon came towards us. "Whats going on here?", he asked sternly. "U-uh-m, nothing Mr. Jeon, we were just working". An employee told laughing nervously. He looked down in dissatisfaction. "Lie!", He raised his eyebrows looking at me. I wasn't sitting on my chair for which he looked at me confused. "Why are you standing?", he asked. I glared at the workers. "Mr. Jeon, can I get more work to do?", he furrowed and looked weirdly. "What do you mean?".

"I-", he didn't let me finish. "Come to my cabin please", he told and walked away as I followed him. Looked like he was about to go somewhere else but stopped when he saw us creating scenes there. He sat on his chair and looked at me in questionable look. "What was happening there?", he asked. "Mr. Jeon, they were blaming me for their work, they thought that their work would decrease because of me, but it didn't happen so they were blaming me for that, I got angry Mr. Jeon!", I looked down not able to look at his piercing gaze towards me. His gaze were so sharp and dark, but calm.

"So? How can I help with that??", he raised his eyebrows. "I want yout to decrease their work, I don't want them think bad about me", I said looking down. He sighed. "I can't do that!", I looked up at him. "O-Ok-ay, but you shouldn't have told them to help me, they are thinking that I'm special just because I'm new!", I looked down as he sighed I turned around to leave. "You shouldn't care about them", I again turned around for his words. "You just do your work, you came here to work not to help them in decreasing theirs... that's their fault for expecting you to make them work less, they should know that they should work for themselves, no one else will come to them to less their work, so you shouldn't care, just focus on your work, not others".

"Thanks Mr. Jeon, that helped me!", I thanked after a long silence in the room. I smiled at him but he just nodded and walked past me. I followed him. Without any hesitation, I went to my table and sat. I felt few glares towards me but I didn't care about it. "What did she do there for long?", on worker asked. "Ofc, She went to  complain about us!". She laughed. "What else can we expect from her?", other one scoffed and continued their work. But they looked at me confusedly when Mr. Jeon walked past them calmly. They expected him to yell or scold them but he didn't. "Good for her!", one Said. I just continued focused on my work as Mr. Jeon told.

*****

"Mr. Jeon?", I called out when I entered his cabin. "Yes?", he was busy in his phone but looked at me when I called him. "I came here to tell that I'm leaving!", I said as he nodded. "Hmm, you've done a good job today!", I smiled for his compliment. My heart was beating so fast hearing his words. "Why feeling so happy? Looks like you're complimented for the first time", I stopped smiling and looked at him annoyed. "Yea! Yea! It was nice to hear that from you!", He looked at me in disbelief.

"Thank God! I saw you being silent atleast for a day!", I stomped. Before I could fight back, a girl who taught me work, came inside his cabin and sat on the table beside his. It's her table I guess. "She's my secretary, Lia", she looked at him and then me, I looked at him. Looked like he noticed my stare towards her. "Ohh that's nice!", I smiled. I bowed at him once forcefully and left.

Never thought that he would tell something like that, like yea! It's good to listen those from the person who you hate. I shook my head and shrugged my thoughts.

Sorry for the short chapter
To be continued....