2 - TINY creature!!!!

"See you at the club then", saying that you hung up the call you were speaking. You quickly rushed towards your wardrobe to change into something nice to wear. You were looking around for a party wear which can match the place where you're going with your bestfriends. You were stressed out because of the work you do all day long. Your boss who lag behind for every little thing which makes you feel the urge of ripping his face apart, but you just bear it because you don't have any other choice.

You smiled and went towards the bathroom to take a shower once after you found a good outfit to wear.

*****
Y/n POV

"Hey guys, it's been a long time". I said hugging Mia, my bestfriend. "Hey girl, you've not changed even a bit", said Irene while chuckling. "Yeah!! She's the same girl from last year!!", Ava said with a wide smile on her face. Meeting all my bestfriends after a year, I was so happy that I could spend some time with them. Today was the weekend which is the boring day for me, I got a plan of meeting them which I can even kill the time. But meeting them was the biggest reason I was excited for this weekend. But weekdays are worst.

"Uhm.. then, let's order something, what do you say?", Mia asked sitting down, gazing at the menu card infront of her. "Yeah! Let's have a drink!!". Irene told excitedly for which everyone chuckled. "Haa! Btw Y/n, do you drink or feel weird about it like before?", Ava said in a teasing tone. I chuckled and replied, "Not exactly, I drink yet rarely,  but even if its rarely, I'll drink alot that I might faint". Everyone gasped. "Wow! But we still remember how you used to run away just by listening about alcohol". Everyone laughed. "Well, that was embarrassing".

*****

Time passed and everyone started having weird yet funny conversation, laughing till my stomach aches I gasped. "Guys! It's already too late. I have to go back home, I have work tomorrow". I said getting panicked, I tried standing up but failed when my head started spinning. "Yes!! But you're too drunk Y/n, be careful", Irene said while holding my hands, trying to give me support to stand. "It's okay!!! I can manage". I said stood straightly.

"I'm not sure, let me drop you off". Ava held my hand and grabbed her bag. "See you all soon guys". I almost shouted in happiness. "Making her drink was the biggest mistake we committed". Mia face palmed herself as everyone chuckled. While walking with her, I suddenly tripped on my heels and was about to fall but I held the grip of the table and tried standing up, little I did know was my fingers were bleeding. "Fvck!! Who the hell-? Watch your way dude". A guy cursed when his drink spilt all over his white formal shirt. He looked hot af with his white silk shirt, a black coat in his hand, his formal leather shoes and a Patek Philippe wrist watch. He looked so rich.

"I'm watching my way, you watch your business dude!", I told for which he furrowed in annoyance. "Yo! Drunk woman, you ruined my mood and also my shirt but still you talk so much?", he asked angrily. "Hey you big bunny, I'm not drunk, you are, you should drink milk not alcohol". I told because why not? He really looks like a bunny. "And!!, not only your shirt, my fingers got cuts too, because of your freakin' drink I mean glass... and yeah!! People come to club to drink so don't Tell people that they're are drunk because it's dumb... you tiny creature". I told showing my fingers which had a light cut as he glared at me. He stood up glaring at me. "Tiny creature?", he asked standing infront of me showing his well built body, his wet shirt and his tattoos made it look more hot af.

"Y/n, stop these, let's go, you said you're late but you are arguing with a stranger, come on now". Ava told holding my hand. "I'm very Sorry sir, please forgive us, if you want then I can wash them and give", she told mentioning his shirt. "No it's fine, I don't wanna lag it, my mood is already ruined, you can go and yeah throw this girl wherever possible until she comes to her senses..... annoying lady". He told and whispered those last words which was inaudible for me.

Author POV

Ava bowed to that guy once and came out to her car, dragging your heavy figure in her tiny ones. She managed to make you sit in her car and drove towards your house.

*****

You slowly opened your eyes after blinking multiple times to adjust the light. Your head was hurting so badly then you remembered about yesterday and face palmed yourself.
I've met them after a long time, but still I troubled them, why can't I just control my drunk state on my own?
You mentally cursed yourself and got up going to freshen up. I shouldn't have done that for them... I'll apologize them.

*****
Y/n POV

I was doing my work peacefully when a voice interrupted me. "Ms. Min, someone has come to meet you". Receptionist told after bowing in respect. "Ohh okay, I'm coming". I told and stood up confusedly going towards the entrance, because I had none who can meet me like this. "Oh!! Hello Mom, it's been long time, when did you arrive?", I exclaimed. I was so happy seeing her here, she wasn't in this town since years, so yeah it's been long time.

"Hello Y/n! Yes I just arrived this morning dear... I wanted to see you as it's been a while so how have you been?". She asked smiling, I giggled in happiness and nodded. "Yeah Mom, I'm doing great, how about you?". She chuckled and said, "I'm good dear, and yeah don't stress yourself  okay?", I chuckled and nodded. "Okay mom, but where are you living now?", she smiled. "Ah! I planned to live in that same house where I lived before". I hummed smiling. "Mom, shall we grab a coffee? If you don't mind?", she chuckled and shook her head. "I won't mind dear, come let's go".

Then I took her towards cafeteria and ordered a coffee for both of us. "Mom, How was the place you lived? Did you enjoy?". She smiled. "Yes dear I enjoyed but I missed you so much and our old place too", I nodded. Then after having a long conversation, I came near the entrance and smiled at her.

"Uhm! Okay mom, now I have some work so...  can I meet you this evening? If you don't mind mom?". She smiled. "Oh! It's okay dear I won't mind, meet me, moreover I just came here to tell you that I'm back... see you at my place dear... don't overwork Okay?". She held my shoulders and smiled. "Yes mom, sure... I'll try coming as soon as possible". She nodded and left.

To be continued...