4 - Me?!

Y/n POV

"Then just resign", I smiled at his statement. "But how?". He looked at me in disbelief. "You're on your off for the rest of the day right?", I nodded. "Then resign tomorrow after completing your work, ofc you can't do it now but you can tomorrow... ". I smiled and nodded.  "You're right!! I'll resign right away!!and you know? Even today after all my work, he asked me to do some more work which was left out of other department so I just took my day off".he hummed.

"And Yeah! Don't worry about another job, I'll find it to you". He told smiling a little, such a cute cat- I mean cousin he is. I chuckled. "Thank you so much for that yoongi boongi". I squealed in happiness making him chuckle. "You're the best", I told showing him the thumbs up!.

I stood up and was about to walk but stopped when I accidently dropped my cup which was partially filled with my coffee, I didn't drink it completely. Unfortunately, the coffee was about to spill on the guy next table but he was fast enough to stand up before getting the hot coffee on his lap. "Sh^t", I cursed under my breathe and looked at him with my doe eyes. "I'm really sorry sir... it accidentally spilt". His eyes were looking at mine like he saw a wonder. "Y/n, you should be careful", yoongi told taking the cup from my hand. "It's okay ma'am, we'll clean it, you don't worry", one of the cleaner told as I laughed awkwardly.

"It's fine!", said the guy behind the mask coldly and left. Soon after paying the bill, I left.

*****
Author POV

You were doing your work fully focused as you're about to resign it today, no matter what! You actually came just now but started doing your work immediately without wasting any time. Just when your intercom rang, "Y/n, please come to my cabin", he told, his voice was polite than usual, you were confused but got up and went to his cabin. You entered as he smiled genuinely, you furrowed and laughed nervously. "Hello Y/n, I wanted to tell yous something", you nodded. "Actually, you've done a great work, the ideas you used on yesterday's files were good so I thought of buying you something delicious!", He told, you sighed and smiled. "Sorry sir but I don't think I can have it, I'll complete my work and come", you said and didn't let him say anything but just went towards your table and continue your work.

*****

You sighed heavily leaning back to the chair, stretching your body which was paining by sitting at the same position for about 4 hours. Your work was completed so you stood up taking your files towards your boss cabin. You came back to your table after submitting your work as he thanked you. You were about to go and give your resignation letter when a hand banged on your table for which you were taken aback. You looked upto the person but couldn't see his face as it was hiding behind a mask.

You stood up as he just slid his hands forward and left from there. You confusedly took the letter which he just left on your table. It read

Jeon companies
"Job Offer Letter"

You furrowed your eyebrows and quickly went behind the person and found him walking towards the entrance. "Excuse me!!", You yelled as he was walking fastly which was difficult for you to catch his pace. He turned around and you again met those eyes, which sparkled unintentionally, which showed lots of kindness and softness. A comforting pair of eyes. He raised his eyebrows. "What's this? I mean, you just left it there without even telling anything, what's with this?", You could feel him chuckling as his eyes went In a thin line, which looked damn cute. He was in his formal suit but still wore a mask. He looked hot and handsome. But he was more cute tho.

"That was for you, I kept it purposely", his voice echoed in your ears. You furrowed as he again smiled at you and pulled down his mask for which your eyes widen. Soon the atmosphere changed, you both started giving each other death glares. "What's this I asked", you told glaring at him as he didn't answer you yet. "I think you won't change, you know to read English, don't you? Then read it, it's a job offer letter, JOB OFFER LETTER", he stressed on the words making you glare at him. "But I don't think I need this". He just laughed. "But I want you to work there and I know you're in need of it".

"Me?!", You told pointing towards yourself as he nodded. "Yes you! Do we have anyone else here?". You shook your head and sighed, thinking.

"Stop pretending, I've overheard you talking to your boyfriend yesterday! And I think you need this, don't worry, I'll not be annoying you there", he told as you gasped. "You heard? Then I think I shouldn't act anymore, but wait- he isn't my bf, he is my cousin!!!!", You almost yelled. "Yah!! OK ok don't shout, I have ears, thats what even I doubted, you can't get a bf like him, handsome and caring", your eyes widen. "T-Thats no-none of your b-business".

"Okay then, sign it and bring it to my office asap or else you'll lose the chance of working there", you rolled your eyes. "Acts like he has the biggest company", you mumbled but he heard it. This girl is seriously annoying...
That was his thoughts. "I heard it", he told raising his eyebrows .

You laughed nervously, "it was nothing, I'll surely come to you, I'll leave", you quickly ran from there. He chuckled and continued walking.

Jungkook POV

Wait-! Why am I laughing? Who is she to make me smile? Aish!!! I shouldn't trust someone like that, easily. I just hope I won't end up with something bad by trusting her, i won't do it ever again. But she's just too annoying that I can't ignore her either, if I do, my mind might burst out of her unstoppable words. Ahh!! What should I do? I'll just continue act like this, I won't take her seriously. Yes! This can't harm me in anyways. I had a very big battle against myself, I don't know why but I do this everytime a person enters my life, even if personally or officially.

Coming out of my thoughts, I continued walking. I actually came to this Choi industries for a meeting and found her here, luckily.

To be continued...