9 - Feelings!

Y/n POV

I came outside the house and groaned in pain, I immediately removed my shoes. I looked at my foot and saw it's bleeding like hell, I'm just thankful that no one caught me. I was unable to walk due to the strong pain. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there thinking. I took out a tissue paper from my bag and wiped the blood but it never stopped. I guess a peice of glass is pierced in my foot. I managed to walk supporting my heels.

After walking for 20 mins in the same position, I sat on a bench at the bus stop. I hissed in pain. I'm missing my mom rn, so much. If she was with me rn, I would've been so happy than ever. I again took out a bunch of tissues and wiped the blood which never stopped, I wiped it aggressively as it was irritating me, tears were unstoppable.

*****

I sighed and unlocked the door, going to my room. I laid on my bed and noticed my tears flowing. Why am I not allowed to spend some time with my father? Why should I stay like a stranger infront of him? I just sighed thinking about these and slept.

*****
-Next Morning-

I was sitting on the couch, exhausted. I just now finished all the household works. I was scrolling on my phone when I came across a guy who looked cute af, his bangs fell on his forehead making it visible only his eyes, with a black mask, this guy looked alike Jungkook.

A smile flashed on my face when Jungkook's face came into my mind. I always feel a bit relieved when I think of him, idk why. I try very hardly to forget about him but I could never succeed in that. He make me smile even tho I get irritated alot by him sometimes.

I don't know if this feeling is right or wrong but I feel very strange when I think about him. I guess I'm falling for him, no!!!!!! I shouldn't think like that, I guess I'm overthinking. Never thought a guy can make me smile like this after my father. But I shouldn't do this right? He is my boss and I can't fall for him, ofc being so handsome and rich, he would be having someone who he loves. I'm just attracted I guess.

I shrugged off my thoughts which was getting more and more complicated and continued to scroll on my phone, bored.

-Time skip-
Author POV

You checked yourself in the mirror for one last time and left. You saw Yoongi's car with him leaning on it. You went towards him as he smiled and sat in the driver seat after you. You looked at him. "Yoongi?", he looked at you. "Your mom is sister of my mother right?", he nodded confusedly. "Yeah! And why are you asking? Didn't you knew it?", he said and laughed. "No! Not like that, I just wanted to know more about my mother!", He looked at you suspicious. "What do you mean?", he asked gazing the road. "I mean, ugh- nevermind!", He just sighed.

"I know what you mean, but you don't have to know about it Y/n, it happened and you can't change it now right? It's okay! Leave it!", He told smiling a little. "Don't I have any rights to know about it? I miss her yoonie! And I really want to know about her death", he sighed. "So you came with me to talk about those? I heard you talking about the treat", you nodded. "Fine! But I'll tell you everything when i get time, but for now, let's enjoy ok?", he told smiling, you smiled back at him.

You were missing your mom way too much than before which made you think about every bit of her when her death came into your mind, you decided to ask Yoongi as he is older than you and thought that he might know about it. But as you saw, he didn't actually tell about anything.

"Okay but promise me, you'll tell everything", he smiled. "Promise!", You smiled at him when he stopped the car infront of a restaurant. "Yay! We're finally here", he told excitedly. You both got out of the car and entered the restaurant. "Hey Yoon!! Let's have a drink!", He looked at you shocked. "What? You drink?", he asked as you nodded innocently. "Okay fine! Then come on!", He told and pulled you towards the bar. You both grabbed your drinks and drank it in one go.

Soon after few shots, you both were drunk. "Hey Yoon! Don't you think you're cute as hell?". You were fully drunk now and don't know what you are blabbering. When he replied, "Tbh! I don't think too, look at me, am I not handsome and hot af? Even tho I try to look handsome by acting cold, every girls I know says that I'm cute, I don't want to look cute. I want to look hot, like this!!!!", He told trying some expressions for which you laughed. "Yoongi!!! You're really so cute", hearing this, his face went blank, "here we go again! I guess I should stop trying", he made a 😑 face. Being like that, he fainted on the counter while drinking.

You stood up immediately, widening your eyes. "Hey yoongi!!! Wake up! Are you dead??!! Tell me fast, are you dead? Wake up and tell me if you're dead! Tell m-", you were shaking his fainted figure continously when you got stopped by a arm pulling yours trying to stop you. "Hey!! It's waste of time waking him up! He is so drunk that he fainted! Stop disturbing him!", a voice told holding your arm which you yanked immediately. "Ik that he is drunk and fainted, who are you to explain me? Huh? And I can disturb my cousin, do you have any problem? Did I disturb your wife or something?", he laughed listening to you.

"M-Mr. Jeon?", You asked looking at him shocked as he was standing so close to you. Youndidnt even expect him being here either. "Yes, it's me! And for your kind information miss Y/n, I don't have any wife ok?", You nodded not getting what else to do. Being drunk, your head started spinning. The next thing you noticed was you were in his arms.

To be continued...