24 - Sneaky Peaky~

Author POV

You sat down on your desk while pulling out your work you must complete asap. You noticed Jungkook's gaze towards you but you pretended not to know.

*****
-Time Skip-
-Next day-

Like that he started ignoring you. You tried many times speaking with him acting cute which melts him but he always used to ignore you. You even found him crying secretly in this one day but you didn't give up you always talk non-stop infront of him no matter what. You realised that if even you stay silent like him, nothing works. So, Now its 8:45pm and you both are leaving to Daegu tomorrow evening. You decided to pack all your things when an evil idea popped in your mind. You smirked thinking about his reaction.

You quickly grabbed your car keys and left.

*****
Jungkook POV

I was sitting on my bed checking on some mails sent by the financial manager. Soon after few seconds the balcony door of my room made a cracking sound which freaked me out. I flinched hearing the sound like it sounded more like someone's knocking it. I slowly got down the bed gulping in fear. I pulled the curtains away but saw nothing which scared me more. I slid the door slowly and looked around. I screamed my lungs out when a ghos- I mean a girl popped out. She started laughing like crazy when I screamed and walked inside. I wiped off the sweat formed on my forehead out of fear. I controlled my heavy breathing state and walked behind her.

"Why the hell are you here? And at this time?", I looked at the clock which displayed 9:12 pm. She just grinned. "I missed you!", She shower her Doe puppy eyes. "Y/n!!!! So what now? That doesn't mean you can come here like everytime you want to." She just shrugged her shoulders. "Why? Yes, I can come here whenever I want to because this is my boyfriend's house, you can call husband." I managed hiding my red cheeks when she claimed me as her husband. My heart skipped a beat as I was flustered. I sighed and went to my bed sitting and continued doing my work, ignoring her completely.

Suddenly her phone started ringing as she picked it up smiling.

Author POV

You picked up the call smiling.
>Hey! Jaemin-ah!! At this time?
You asked as he chuckled.

<Well, Yeah! I missed you and wanted to meet you Y/n-ah!! You didn't come when I called you last time!
He whined making you chuckle.

>I'm sorry Jaemin-ah!! I will surely meet you okay? But I think matter 2 weeks as um going on a business trip!
Oh!! Was his reply.

<but you can meet me tomorrow morning, can't you?
You thought about it for a while.

>yeah! I think I can do that... okay fine byee! I'm busy rn.
You end the call and turned to Jungkook who was already looking at you but immediately turned back noticing your gaze on him.

"Kook!! What are you doing?", he just ignored your question. You felt really bad for his behavior. "Jungkook!! I literally came till here to see you but you are ignoring me!!", You said in a very sad tone making him just have  a glance at you. "You can see right? I'm busy!!", You were in the urge to cry feeling very bad. You came here with so much hope that he might be surprised seeing you here, would be happy and spend some time with you but he didn't do as you expected.

Unknowingly a tear left your eyes. He noticed it and felt like to hug you but stopped himself. Not only you, even he was feeling too bad seeing you like that, he is even hating himself for whatever he is doing rn. But you didn't notice it. Not wanting to ruin your mood anymore you stood up from the bed and was about to walk front but was pulled back by him, he looked at your teary eyes.

You were landed on his well built chest. "Why are you crying now?", his words were blank which showed no emotions. "Why do you care huh? You've been ignoring me from the day I shared everything about my mom. You made me feel like I'm just stressing you by sharing non sense things but it isn't, those are very remarkable part of my life but you act like you don't care about me anymore, it looked like you're running away from me and my sorrows!! So that it won't bother you... that's it now, I don't want disturb you anymore, let me go!!".

You tried pushing his hands which were tightly gripped over your waist. He just hugged you while making you snuggle into him. You heard his soft sobs while he tightened his grip around your waist. Your tears were uncontrollable too. You slowly looked up at him and found his red eyes, puffed nose and tears on his cheeks. "Y/n, give me a chance to explain please!!", He asked in a very soft yet cracking voice. You slowly nodding after thinking about it for few seconds. "Why do you think that you're stressing me huh? Please don't think like that love! This all had reason!!", You sobbed and wiped off his tears with your hand. "You know? I really hate myself for doing that!! I didn't had any intention to ignore and hurt you. Now I'll tell you everything no matter what!!".

He took a deep breath and placed a soft kiss on your forehead. "You know? When you expressed everything about how Suho hurted you really made me so weak that I felt like I don't have strength to protect you... and I was anxious what if you'll be hurt again because of me? What if i failed to protect you? I was so scared Y/n, but today jimin hyung helped me and got me out of all my overthinking thoughts!", this wasn't a satisfied answer for your question but you didn't care about it, you just wanted him to be like before. You smiled and snuggled in his chest, as all your anxious thoughts and fear vanished by his explanation and his warm arms which were securely embracing me.

Jungkook POV

I know this wasn't the valid reason for my behavior but I have no choice, if I tell you the real thing, I think I can never forgive myself again. I think I'll hurt myself and you again like before. I'm so sorry my love, please forgive me. I'm scared to lose you by telling what had actually happened but I promise to take care of you and never let happened anything like before. If I tell about the past, my present and future won't be as peaceful as you're with me right now, in my arms.

"Jungkook!", She called me out in a very soft baby voice. I hummed. "You could've told me right? If you would've told me then  I'd never tell my sorrows with you... It's ok if I feel my heart heavy but i don't want you to get anxious and make me feel bad!!", I saw her pouting which looked damn cute from my view; snuggling into my chest her lips was irresistable, I would've bite her lips so hard if I had a chance.

To be continued...