18 :- M- Mafia?!

Author POV

You smiled looking at the picture you both just clicked while driving somewhere you don't know. "Where are we going Mr. Jeon?", his gaze became cold. "We're going for something important work", you looked down thinking. "Okay!!", You whispered as he continued driving. After few minutes, you both finally arrived Infront of a tall building. "Stay beside me always, don't go anywhere!", His voice was cold which you were surprised of. "And yeah! We're here to discuss something important, so don't mess up!", He walked further leaving you dumbfounded. You doubted of being his gf for a while because he acted so cold as same as he was before.

While cursing him a bit, you followed him. You saw him going towards a hall with a man sitting on a chair with the table infront of him. Jungkook sat down without even greeting the man and crossed his legs over one another. You just stood there not knowing what to do. "Choi! You know why I'm here so you better don't nag it now!", Choi gulped for the cold yet piercing gaze of Jungkook. "Y-Yes Mr. Jeon!".

"Then tell me why did you do that?", Jungkook asked with his deep voice which gave the man shivers.

Jungkook POV

I controlled myself hard from showing him my real side. He is getting on my nerves by acting all innocent with his expression. I have to stay as calm as I can infront of Y/n, especially. "Just speak out Choi!!! Why did you used all the money of the company which came as a profit!!!", He flinched for my loud voice. "S-sir! It is because of Jungwon!", He uttered in fear. I scoffed. "I knew it Choi, I knew it! I wanted to hear it from the bloody mouth of yours!", I stood up furiously. "Better you call him right now!! Right here! Or else you'll get yourself dead by next minute!!", He flinched again and called the person who I said him to. 

Y/n came to me while he was talking in his phone. "Mr. Jeon! Can you come with me for a while? Please?", I looked at her confusedly and nodded. I stood up and went out of the cabin with her. "What happened Y/n-ah? Are you okay?", I asked in a softest voice possible. She smiled little and nodded. "Yes Mr. Jeon but I'm getting scared, that man looks so creepy and psychic. I dont know what to do!", Her eyes were filled with tears and also fear. But those years never dropped down her eyes as she was controlling them  hardly.  My heart skipped a beat seeing her like that, "Y/n-ie, don't get scared hmm? I'm here with you, I won't leave you untill we get our from here ok? Don't get scared hm? I still wonder how a bad girl from before is scared!", I laughed trying to change the topic.

"Shut up! Mr. Jeon! I was not a bad girl ok?", I chuckled. "Yeah yeah! I believe you!", I said sarcastically as she just stomped in anger and pouted.

Y/n POV

I pouted looking at him as he was smiling lightly. He then went back towards the cabin after changing himself into a cold ice. No sooner I felt a hand on mine grabbing me towards the way I don't know. I tried to see the person's face but was left scared. He had covered my mouth with his hand not letting me to shout for the help. Tears were already flowing. He dragged me within a second that I couldn't even process. I saw him dragging me towards the washroom and locked the door. "What the f*ck are you doing? Leave me!!", I said when he left my mouth but still holding my wrist tightly. "Just shut up gi-", he couldn't continue with his words when Jungkook smashed opened the door and pointed a gun towards his forehead.

I quickly went towards Jungkook and hugged him, as he wrapped his other hand around my waist. "So you're here, Mr. Jeon Jungwon?", Jungkook asked sarcastically while rubbing my back with his hand to calm me down from my panting state. He kissed my forehead. "Open your f*ckin' mouth JEON JUNGWON", Right now, I was really so scared of him. I have never seen this angry jungkook, it is really scaring me now but I just stayed in his arms. I was even scared of the person who was standing infront of Jungkook. But only thing which was calmomg me down was his hands caressing my back.

"Yes! I'm here, what are you gonna do about it huh?", he told smirking. "You fu*ker!", jungkook whisperering cursed. That jungwon named guy just walked past us leaving us dumbfounded. "Y/n! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?", I looked down in fear and shook my head lightly in urge to cry. He sighed looking at me and hugged me tightly giving me his warmth. He held the back of my head and made me snuggle into his chest. "Don't be scared, he can't do anything to you ok? Don't get scared of him!", He caressed my head and kissed on my cheeks.

"I'm not scared of him, I'm scared of you now! I don't know why, please leave me alone!", I said breaking the hug. He furrowed and looked at me worriedly. "But why Y/n? You know right? I won't hurt you in anyways , then why are you scared of me huh?", He said walking forward but I backed away. "Y/n? What h-" I didn't let him complete but just went out from there. I walked towards the exit and went towards his car and sat inside it. Idk why but I'm feeling so anxious seeing him, I'm feeling like he might hurt me.

Yes, I feel like this everytime when a person is super angry. As this was the relatable situation when my mom had dead. Suddenly, I heard a gunshot which flinched me. I got so anxious and worried that I just sat there sobbing.

Jungkook POV

I think I made my Y/n scared, this is the only thing I am scared about; I try hard to hide my real self from my love but I failed today, she'll hate me from now on. I just f*cked up literally everything. I thought looking at Y/n who just now sat inside the car. "This is what I really wanted my so called Brother!", Jungwon told scoffing. "You suffering the way I did before!", My hand turned into a tight fist. "Just shut up!!! Don't make me to show you my real side. Just because I'm not mafia anymore, that doesn't mean I don't know how to kill you!!" He scoffed. "Just give me back my money!!" He smirked. "What if I say no?", That's it, I couldn't control myself anymore but just pulled my gun and shoot his leg making him fall on the ground groaning. I knelt to him and traced the gun down through his jawline. "You know right? I can do worse to that Chaeyoung more than what I have done to you? So just back away and give me back my money... And for your kind information Jeon Jungwon, I'm not gonna come as a mafia to fight with you... So just give. Me. Back. My. Money!!"

"Okay I will give it back to you but don't think I'm gonna back away! Don't do anything to Chaeyoung please!!", He pleaded holding his leg with painful face. "Good!" I said and looked at Choi who was already shivering in fear. "You got a scaredy cat as your assistant I guess!", I siad and laughed looking at the man who was sweating in fear. "Fu*ker!", He yelled at the man once after he transferred all the money to me. I just left from there as my work was done, the only thing I'm worried about was my Y/n baby. I rushed towards my car and opened the door only to find Y/n sleeping leaning into the window, having dried tears on her cheeks. I caressed her cheek and made sleep on my lap.

To be continued...